gooroo is offline Associate Member

too much or not enough (Arimidex)

Without takeing regular bloodtests to find out where I am on Estrogen, what will a person feel like on too much or too little estrogen?

I know its almost person specific, but is there some generalization?

Currently I am on 200mg every 2 weeks of test-e for hrt.
    I am taking armidex on mon and thurs .25mg each of those days.

I am wondering if I should be taking more or less.
    Soon I think I will go to 100mg each week on the testo to keep things on a more even playing field.

I feel lazy a lot more than I used too. It may not even be related to the armidex. I have stayed up late a few nights and just have skipped the gym in general some and that could cause me to be more lazy i guess.

Thoughts and Suggestions please.

lacey231 is offline Junior Member
    I really think you should get a Total test, free test, and estradiol tested. Only takes a few days to come back and you should have an exact idea of where everything is at. From what I've read from a lot of people is that you can get a lot of the same symptoms from high E2, low E2, and low T so it's hard to put your finger on it without tests.

I'de definitly suggest switching to 100mg weekly too just to keep you more stable.

dale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lacey231
    I really think you should get a Total test, free test, and estradiol tested. Only takes a few days to come back and you should have an exact idea of where everything is at. From what I've read from a lot of people is that you can get a lot of the same symptoms from high E2, low E2, and low T so it's hard to put your finger on it without tests.

I'de definitly suggest switching to 100mg weekly too just to keep you more stable.
    i take it a step further and inject 1/2 cc twice a week for a total to 200mg a week. i also take 1/2mg a-dex every other day.

fbcoach is offline Junior Member
    It sounds like your test levels are going up and down. Try 100mgs/week keeping the arimidex at .25mgs every 3-5 days and see if you feel better. Like Lacey said, it is almost impossible to know umless you have the lab tests done. It really looks as if your test levels are dropping due to too long of time between injections.

Thread Information