Kryptonite_10 is offline New Member

How to lower Testosterone Levels? Help..

Need a little help making sure my testosterone levels are low enough for HRT program. I've had two different blood tests run in the past. The 1st test showed low TEST levels. A few months later another blood work test showed fairly normal testosterone levels. In any case, I finally found a Dr. who will work with me but for legal reasons has to run his own blood work.

I just want to do what-ever I can to make sure my T-levels are low enough to quality. A few things I'm doing to ensure this.

1) Get very little sleep the day before the blood-work.
    2) Stopped taking any testosterone boosters (ie Novedex XT)
    3) Dropped any multi-vitamins I was taking that had TEST boosters in them
    (ie Animal Pak)
    4) I'll schedule the blood work in the afternoon when naturual TEST levels
    are normally lower anyway.
    5) I'm going to wait at least 7 days from the last time I've taken
    any TEST boosters..just to make sure it's out of my system.

Is there anything else I can do that people have found to be effective? I just want to get the blood work done once and not have to reschedule over and over again until I get a low enough reading.

HELP...I would prefer to hear from those who have sucesfully been able to lower their T-levels for bloodwork.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya Drink you self silly like better than a six packer a night and get less then 6 hours all week and if you can go there after a few shots of vodka or something....

lacey231 is offline Junior Member
    Only article I've seen on this is here.

http://www.*************/findArticle...le=body_128doc

Replace * with t - n a t i o n . c o m

Hope it helps
    Last edited by lacey231; 07-11-2007 at 09:05 PM.

Roidal is offline Associate Member
    Do a long cardio session before the draw.

graeme87 is offline Member
    run a cycle with no test. try some deca or NPP

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87
    run a cycle with no test. try some deca or NPP
    NO, don't run a no test cycle. It is not worth HRT to run a cycle with deca only. Your HPTA could be wrecked for awhile.

Thanks guys.....I'm not going to do anything to drastic like running a cycle of deca only. From what I've been able to find I think I'm just going to drink a few beers each night until Monday. Alchohol is suppose to suppress T-levels....would try the cardio as well...but think I'll be do drunk to do cardio after drinking....

Found a good article here as well:
    (Your Doctor, Your Dealer)
    http://www.*************/readTopic.do?id=459887

Also, found some information on a dietary supplement called 'Gossypol'...but have to do some more reading on that one.

Hmm....guess, I can't post the web site. Anyway....just do a GOOGLE search on 'Your Doctor, Your Dealer' by Cy Willson and you'll find it.

Heading to get my bloodwork later today. Want it as low as possible so thought I would wait until this afternoon (since T-levels are normally elevated in the a.m.).

Basically, here's what I've done so far:
    - drinking last night (still hurting this morning...can't even think about drinking this morning.
    - haulted my workouts the last few days.
    - lowered my calories a eating very little since yesterday (drinking water)
    - no sex the last few days
    - blood work in the p.m.
    - all supplements stopped

That about sums it up. Will get the blood work done and get my diet and workouts back on track. A couple days of crap eating/drinking and I can't believe people actually live like this (I feel aweful). Should be a few days before I get the results back.....I'll post results when I get them.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure my T-levels are down because I haven't waken up with a 'wood' the last few days.

JASA is offline Junior Member
    one shot of deca two days before the blood work.
    thas goint to get your test down to 160 it work for me.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    interesting. im doin the same damn thing. Only i AM running nandrolone only!lol
    crazy? Not really. Heres why. I did eq and deca for 12 weeks, to help heal my shoulder post operativly...went to get my test tested....2, 4 , and 6 weeks after the cycle so i could get a low reading....not a DIP. NOTHING. 2 weeks i was at 1846ng(the eq musta converted or tested as test, mystery cuz i stoped test at week 5)..4th week 500ng...6th 560ng! I was pissed. I ran a 19 nor, for 12 weeks, and i didnt even have a dip!(this is actually all very good really,lol, but a pain when trying to score a script!) The reason im so bent on it is cuz i have the young fat femal doc sooooo SCHMOOZED...she said anyjring under 300ng and id get my script...and she commented on my underear and how nice it was, yeah. So i am pumpin 400mg of NPP into my dumb ass a week. Im still horny and jerkin off everyday, so i dont know, its week 3, ill test at week 6. I use the board sponsor for my BW then when i get it down to under 300 ill test with the docs BW script, and bingo!

deca or nandrolone is the only way & works a 100%.
    now I'm working & how to lower my IGF & get hgh from my endo.

ChrisW is offline New Member
    Cutting all the fat out of the diet would likely lower testosterone . Your body synthesizes hormones from cholesterol.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JASA
    one shot of deca two days before the blood work.
    thas goint to get your test down to 160 it work for me.
    This works great. No need to run a whole deca cycle. One shot of deca is supressive enough to bring your test way down.

I know I did it & now I have free test.
    now I'm working on how to lower my igf levels to get free hgh.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    I know I did it & now I have free test.
    now I'm working on how to lower my igf levels to get free hgh.
    that a way to work the system...

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    I need sosme more ideas, so far, im gonna do sleep deprivation, low (no) fat/protein diet following by fasting the day before, exercise like shitt, and liquorice, soy and black cohosh suppliments... I need to get my damn T to like at least 350 and damn, its hard and painful but the reward is sweet...

Update

Got the script I wanted so what I did above worked for me. Just got the blood work back (doc. was on vacation so took an extra week to get results back). Anyway, I don't have a starting baseline to provide. But here's the blood-work results after doing the following:

- drinking last night (still hurting this morning...can't even think about drinking this morning.
    - blood work in the p.m.

Total Testosterone ..........216 (Reference Range 260-1000ng/dL)
    Free Testosterone...........28.2 (Ref. Range 50.0 - 210.0pg/mL)

All my other test results came back normal (IGF-1, HDL, LDL, T4, T3, etc.). Worked for me....just wanted to keep everyone posted who may want to do something similar. Doc. gave me a script for 200mg (1cc)/weekly...got to love it when you find a doc. willing to work with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite_10
    Update

Got the script I wanted so what I did above worked for me. Just got the blood work back (doc. was on vacation so took an extra week to get results back). Anyway, I don't have a starting baseline to provide. But here's the blood-work results after doing the following:

- blood work in the p.m.

Total Testosterone ..........216 (Reference Range 260-1000ng/dL)
    Free Testosterone...........28.2 (Ref. Range 50.0 - 210.0pg/mL)

All my other test results came back normal (IGF-1, HDL, LDL, T4, T3, etc.). Worked for me....just wanted to keep everyone posted who may want to do something similar. Doc. gave me a script for 200mg (1cc)/weekly...got to love it when you find a doc. willing to work with you.
    Mm, thats what I call a major success. Im gonna try those things too...

I only did the deca shot one day before & my test levels went from 400 to 140 now eny one knowns how to lower IGF levels my endo will giveme hgh if they comback low

takedownII is offline Member
    krypto, i don't know if you said this, but how old are you??

I only did the deca shot one day before & my test levels went from 400 to 140 now eny one knowns how to lower IGF levels my endo will giveme hgh if they comback low
    Personally, I dont think its worth using deca to make you hypogonadal... Testosterone injections are cheap for the most part anyway, I would like to know if there are any other ways to do it reliably...

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tamoxifen (nolvadex ) may lower igf levels, but im not sure if its cuz it stops its synthesis in the muscle or liver, or GH production in the beginning. lack of estrogen causes lower igf also...but for some weird reason aromatase inhibitors cuase an increase in igf. AIs are nown to increase testosterone significantly, so maybe testosterone also has a stimulatory effect on igf. But it has been known for sometime that gh goes up with introduction of testosterone injections in the medical comunity, but these increases were alsways thought to have been mediated by the estrogen conversion FROM the test, making estrogen the true gh stimulator.
    Go figure. Personally id try taking a nolva/letro combo, with lack of sleep, no vitamins, and sugar and fat at night. Maybe even take up smoking and alcohal for a week.
    Diet could be devoid of fat most of the day except befor bed, and higher on the carb side, especially before bed. The reason for this is we want the fat low so test will be low, especially since the letro could raise it. Fatty acids in the blood stream depress gh secretion. So being that the biggest pulse of gh is at night, eat a significant amount of non-saturated fat then. Saturated fat raises testosterone, so olive oil or PB maybe?
    Insulin causes depressed gh levels through somatostatin. Somatostatin brings down insulin when to high, and brings down gh with it. So carb up before bed.
    Not sleeping will help cause insulin resistance, which raises insulin, which raises somatostatin. clenbuteral also causes insulin resistence(as does ephedrin and most likely albuterol as well). So throwing those in may help. So i letro/tomaxifen/clen combo. Jeez. dont be suprized if you get sick from this. Not sleeping, not taking vitamins, smoking, having super low estrogen, all lower immune function.
    Good luck.
    And congrats on your test script!

you too Kryptonite!

So taking nolv. & letro, alcohal for a weekmy my lower IGF levels
    help please.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy9daniel
    Personally, I dont think its worth using deca to make you hypogonadal... Testosterone injections are cheap for the most part anyway, I would like to know if there are any other ways to do it reliably...
    You are not making yourself hypogonadal with on shot of deca . Your natural test levels will drop rapidly for the first few days and will then work its way back to normal, not that big of a deal.

I've heard black licorice will make your test levels plummet! Check into it.

phatkid77 is offline Junior Member
    it jsut hit me......get married!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent
    I've heard black licorice will make your test levels plummet! Check into it.
    Yeh, research about that suggests that in some cases, in others its unclear. Im testing that right now, ive got a licorice root extract 420mg and a soy isoflavone extract 750mg with Daidzin & Daidzein, Glycitin & Clycitein, Genistin & Genistein and Soya Saponins. With any luck that will push my T levels down and estrogen levels up...

Eny help on how to lower IGF levels.

The way how I got on TRT was once I came off my cycle, I didn't start PCT right away, instead I went and got tested and BAM, I was on the program.

Maybe run a week of test prop at 100mg/day and then get your test done 5 days after your last shot?

Amro Shaar is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JASA View Post

I know I just pumped an 8 yo thread, you probably became a pro bb by now. Did you use deca or npp ? how much did you shoot ?

Thread Information