Philly Grappler is offline Associate Member

Arimidex and lower back pain

Has anybody had any problems with lower back pain after starting TRT? I have never had back problems before and it started after TRT. It seems worse on the days I take the Arimidex . I take 1mg 3 x's a week. I posted my estradiol level on here before and was told that it was ok.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Nope.

I doubt they have anything to do with your back pain unless you went to the gym and did more than you could.

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    Its not kidney pain is it? I have had that and thought it was lower back pain but not from trt.

Are you drinking lots of water?

I don't know, it might be. I actually don't drink nearly enough water as I should and mostly drink coffee all day. I know I'm dehydrated alot because I am always cramping up when training. I am on meds that make me tired so I am constantly putting caffeine in my system. How can you tell if its kidneys versus back pain?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Grappler View Post
    I don't know, it might be. I actually don't drink nearly enough water as I should and mostly drink coffee all day. I know I'm dehydrated alot because I am always cramping up when training. I am on meds that make me tired so I am constantly putting caffeine in my system. How can you tell if its kidneys versus back pain?
    it should be lower but to one side or the other...DRINK MORE WATER PLEASE...i drink a lot of coffee as well but also water

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    Start drinking water all day long I mean you should always have a glass of water in your hand if its gone in a few days there you go.

When I had that problem it just seemed like lower back pain just a dull ache all across my lower back seems like it was worse on my left side.

Those meds that make you tired wouldn't be pain meds? I only ask because that is what I was taking when I had the kidney pain.

When I started drinking plenty of water my energy went way up and I just felt better too, hard to explain but give it a try its all I can think of.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by SWOLLL View Post
    Start drinking water all day long I mean you should always have a glass of water in your hand if its gone in a few days there you go.

When I had that problem it just seemed like lower back pain just a dull ache all across my lower back seems like it was worse on my left side.

Those meds that make you tired wouldn't be pain meds? I only ask because that is what I was taking when I had the kidney pain.

When I started drinking plenty of water my energy went way up and I just felt better too, hard to explain but give it a try its all I can think of.

Good luck

No, not pain meds Actually antidepressants. I am going to try to consume more water. Thanks for the advise.

Thread Information