W.I.L.L is offline Junior Member

Got my blood test results. HIGH TEST! WHEW HEW!

So after about 2 months I finally got my blood test back. Here it is:

Estrogen, Total: <50^1 Range: 130 or less UNITS: pg/mL

Testosterone, Total: 945 Range: 260-1200 UNITS: ng/dL

I guess I can afford to lay off of the gear for a little while. Anyone have any input. Am I reading this correctly, is 945 pretty good?
    Last edited by W.I.L.L; 11-24-2008 at 05:58 PM.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Age, cycle history, PCTs.

When and how was sample taken?

Quote Originally Posted by XNathan View Post
    Age, cycle history, PCTs.

When and how was sample taken?
    I've never taken gear is what trips me out. I was getting myself ready for a Test Prop. and Tren cycle for the Spring. I'm 28 years old.

The sample was taken on October 1, 2008.

What do you mean by how? It was a blood test and they took 2 or 3 whole vials, I can't remember.

Importat is day time.

But well you have high testosterone for your age. But nothink comparable with anabolic cycle.

Try for first cycle just prop or enanthate . You dont need tren in firts cycle and IMO you dont need tren if you are not competing at all. To much sides for recreational user.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To much sides for recreational user.
    I dissagree I get no sides other than mild night sweats which dont keep awake at all. I love Tren !

Importat is day time.

But well you have high testosterone for your age. But nothink comparable with anabolic cycle.

Try for first cycle just prop or enanthate. You dont need tren in firts cycle and IMO you dont need tren if you are not competing at all. To much sides for recreational user.
    The test was taken at 2:40 PM.

Yeah I know it's not high like it would be with AAS, but with these results, would I react better than most people would to AAS?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont think high natural test indicates anything about how you will respond to gear.

I hear you. Thanks for info. fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I dissagree I get no sides other than mild night sweats which dont keep awake at all. I love Tren!
    We are all different.

Quote Originally Posted by W.I.L.L View Post
    The test was taken at 2:40 PM.

Yeah I know it's not high like it would be with AAS, but with these results, would I react better than most people would to AAS?
    I know guy who has 350ng/dl and he was naturaly 225lbs with 13%BF and 5"6. And another who has 200ng/dl and is like chipmunk in bedroom and want all girls on sight.

If you know testosterone half-life and pulse secretion its really high value for 2:40P.M. Try to stay natural for some time.

Its part of man nature. Who has bigger penis, bigger muscle, better car hotter chick is REAL MAN and with test levels its same there. Just look how you feel not just on numbers!

I know guy who has 350ng/dl and he was naturaly 225lbs with 13%BF and 5"6. And another who has 200ng/dl and is like chipmunk in bedroom and want all girls on sight.

If you know testosterone half-life and pulse secretion its really high value for 2:40P.M. Try to stay natural for some time.

Its part of man nature. Who has bigger penis, bigger muscle, better car hotter chick is REAL MAN and with test levels its same there. Just look how you feel not just on numbers!

I understand what you're saying X. I feel as if I am 18 too. Numbers don't necessarily matter to me and your physique, mental wellness and overall health of feeling is what is important. You're absolutely right sir.

You know, another thing that made me think curiously about this was this: every year that went by (especially when the birthday hit) I would always tell myself or others, "You know, fvck that...I'm not getting older, I'm getting younger." Always I would hold a strong belief in that, and maybe it has had some effect. I do really feel younger every year and continue to look it too. I'm in far better shape now than I was when I was 18, and I have always played sports and been athletic. Granted my diet is far better, I try to stay organic as much as possible and I'm much better educated on the verses.

I'm not going to go off on a metaphysical rant and start quoting The Secret (which was OK) but I have always believed that the mind is the basis for everything that exists.

Thanks for the input buddy.
    Last edited by W.I.L.L; 11-26-2008 at 10:13 AM.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by W.I.L.L View Post
    The Secret (which was OK)
    The Master Key too.

Thread Information