Thread: gyno question

scoobie scack is offline New Member

gyno question

Hey I am new to this board.
    right now i am on 100mg of test cream ED. I am 27 with a test level of 176. well every since i started my nipples have been a little sore and now i have a pea size knot behind them. I am curious as to what i should do.

dino1013 is offline Junior Member

a-i

u need to take an A-I.im on trt 200 mg week test c and am currently taking a-dex.(.25 mg every 3-4th day works great for me).i at first when on trt was fine but after month or 2 nipples got just a little sensitive and a-dex took care of that asap.good luck....

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobie scack View Post
    Hey I am new to this board.
    right now i am on 100mg of test cream ED. I am 27 with a test level of 176. well every since i started my nipples have been a little sore and now i have a pea size knot behind them. I am curious as to what i should do.
    What does your doctor think?

You need arimidex .

Run don't walk.

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    Test cream prescribed by your doctor? if so have him prescribe you some Arimidex

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Better get to the doc asap!

scoobie scack is offline New Member
    so i called the doctor this morning and told him that i dont really feel any of the benefits of being on the testosterone cream, no libido, boost, no more energy, nothing really except sore nipples. he said since i have an appointment in a week and a half to stop applying the cream and we would do more blood work and discuss different testosterone alternatives, i am guessing injectables or a patch. my question now is what should my test level be if come off the cream for a week and a half? will it still be higher than it was originally or lower. I dont want to lower my dosage, i would love to increase it.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    My guess is it would be lower. The andro gel might have surpressed your normal low ranges even more... So don't expect anything high!

Screw the patches & the gels.... They don't absorb at all with many who use them. Injections are cheaper and highly effective at what you want.

Thread Information