Garbanzo Dude is offline Member

Stupid Doctors!! WTF????

Need to vent here and and ask ya'll for a REAL HRT DOC in socal (pm me whatever works) I can't believe I can go a regualr doc tell him I have pain or ADD and get all kinds of OPIOIDS and AMPHETAMINES but no one will give me test!

So I went to highly regarded urologist in LA that came recommended as a doc with an open mind to HRT. here is the deal all tough my test level came back in the 630 range my free test % was below the the range- but the free test total was within the low end of the range. I know its freakin weird. But this lab is like the best and is even used by UCLA. Anyhow whats worst is my SHGB was way off the charts(way high) and so was my LH and estrodial was getting to the high end of the range. But guess what this is the 3rd Doc that tells me "everything is normal" we can NOT give you TRT. WTF?? is with these docs?? Do you have be on the verge of total collpase before the give you TRT. I told this guy I don't want to be normal.....I want to be optimal!! It my life, right.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Not to add to your anger, but if a woman needed estrogen replacement therapy, it's a script and a trip to the local CVS for a co-pay of 20 bucks! (Oh and did I mention is't not a felony for they to possess?)

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    you can find one here: http://www.lef.org/doctors/directoryofdoctors01.htm

Do you have low test symptoms? How old are you?

Good luck-

Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    you can find one here: http://www.lef.org/doctors/directoryofdoctors01.htm

Do you have low test symptoms? How old are you?

Good luck-
    Thats Thorsz, see it before I haven't found anyone on that site. I'm looking for a doc that has a open mind to having "optimal" range rather than within, I'm 32 the range that they look at could be for 60 year old man. Yes, I have many issue with low test, lethargy, mood, erctile ejcaulation, too manyto list. But the issue is these damn doc all want to throw everyone in "common" group.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I was prescribed what I wanted from an HRT doc but I am now 38. I sent my buddy to the same doc and he was not given anything as he was only 34. Your age may be the problem here as I then learned he would not give it to anyone under 36. You may want to find this out before wasting any money on blood work, if they are only going to use it as a base line for future testing. Good luck.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    If you are will to drive 2 hours, I know a very liberal one.

Doesn't accept any insurance of any kind though.

clozto50 is offline New Member
    Hey sorry to hear your problem,but its typical of U.S. docs,they are scared of possible problems due to the ridiculous steroid laws in the U.S.One of our clients a 55 yr old man had free test level well below normal and his doc told him no to HRT because it was just normal for a man his age to be this way.i guess with that thinking if you need glasses you shouldnt get them because its normal your eye gets worse with age.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    If you are will to drive 2 hours, I know a very liberal one.

Doesn't accept any insurance of any kind though.

Thank man I'll hit you up if something changes but I think I've found a good one.

He wants to try Armidex first to see how much those bad # will improve,but he said it TRT is an option and he'd be willing to give it later.

He was very forward about the lifetime commitment and the chance of not being able to have kids in future. He even said he recomonds to all his patients to go to a Cyro Bank and have sperm frozen just in case they want kids later down the line.

Here is the lesson, if Docs says no don;t give keep on looking.

crypticaddict is offline Junior Member
    meh, i found a great doc. I've been on hrt for 18 months now, 250mg a week test-e, just moved a couple of months ago, went to a doc here and asked him to bump up my dosage. He did, 400mg a wk now, woohoo.

Thread Information