southpaw26 is offline Associate Member

HGH for a 65 year old man

My father is 65 years old and is not in the best health. He has several medical issues. He has asked me about trying some HGH thearapy. I am not sure if this would help him or not but he does not have much if anything to loose. Are we wasting our time here or does anyone think that HGH could possibly help him to heal quicker and feel better?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    feel better, sure, heal, depends on what needs healed. HGH is good, but its not a miracle .

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    feel better, sure, heal, depends on what needs healed. HGH is good, but its not a miracle .
    He basically needs a miracle. I know that this will not be one but he has asked me about it and I want to try and get him answers as best as I can. As I stated before he does not have much to loose at this point. Some of his issues are severe peripheral vascular disease, COPD, and respiratory problems.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I wouldn't use it without a doc watching and administering it to him... to cancer it is like a cupcake to a fatboy... just not good.

Best intentions sometimes lead to time in jail..

I'm sorry for your dad's issues, and there may be nothing he can do at this point, however doing something that could make it worse, or cause the law to look into who got it to him could mean some real issues..

I'm sure if he even thought for a second that you could be injured in such a way he'd say no to even getting any of it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    I wouldn't use it without a doc watching and administering it to him... to cancer it is like a cupcake to a fatboy... just not good.

Best intentions sometimes lead to time in jail..

I'm sorry for your dad's issues, and there may be nothing he can do at this point, however doing something that could make it worse, or cause the law to look into who got it to him could mean some real issues..

I'm sure if he even thought for a second that you could be injured in such a way he'd say no to even getting any of it..
    He does not have any type of cancer. And he has been told he has 6 months or less to live, so I am not thinking it could get to much worse.

JimInAK is offline Member
    I am sorry to hear the news about your father.

IMO - It doesn't seem like HGH would do him any harm. However, I see HGH's benefits as a long-term thing, so I doubt if he would realize much benefit, but you never know for sure unless you try.

If I had that option for my father, I would consider it. If it would make him feel better or give him hope, what would be wrong with that?

We all exit this reality and the primary issue is our quality of life. If you can provide that for him without going through a lot of trouble, it might be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by JimInAK View Post
    I am sorry to hear the news about your father.

IMO - It doesn't seem like HGH would do him any harm. However, I see HGH's benefits as a long-term thing, so I doubt if he would realize much benefit, but you never know for sure unless you try.

If I had that option for my father, I would consider it. If it would make him feel better or give him hope, what would be wrong with that?

We all exit this reality and the primary issue is our quality of life. If you can provide that for him without going through a lot of trouble, it might be worth it.
    That is what I was thinking myself. And who knows it may get him 6 more months or maybe even more if we are lucky.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Well good luck and GOD speed !!

Thread Information