advnturpup is offline New Member

on Cyp, thinking about Anavar

Hey guys - i'm on 100 cc test cyp a week for replacement - good levels, good strength, good libido, etc.

but i'm not leaning down the way i'd hope - diet on the road for work is a struggle, but working on it - was actually hoping the test would help with response to what diet control i do manage (initially about 10 lb loss of fat - have another 10 to go, that won't GO!)

so, thinking about dropping test cyp to 50 mg and then adding anavar to compensate. my doc will be monitoring serum testosterone tests every 3-4 months, so i need to not provide a detectable bump in that if i'm going to play around a bit.

any thoughts about whether this will help with the leaning down idea? and about timing and dosage to "stay under the radar" with my doc?

btw: i'm a doc myself, just not in the specialties that focus on this. so i'm savvy, but not in great detail. like you folks!! ;-)

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    So what are we working with:
    Age?
    weight?
    height?
    yrs training?
    how long on TRT?
    Body fat%?
    Diet?

advnturpup is offline New Member
    weight: 156
    height: 5'7"
    yrs training: 12
    how long on TRT: 6 months
    Body fat%: too high. between 15 and 20%
    Diet: got to run to a meeting, back at you soon. aim for high protein, low carb. on the road its difficult as i am largely vegetarian, too (religious/ethical reasons - let's not debate) - but eat eggs and dairy and synthetics (muscle milk vanilla!)

neil

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    Do not mess with the HRT program, especially if you have it dialed in. Adding to it and increase your cardio level would be a much better way to go.

Thread Information