Crushenator is offline Junior Member

How could I lower my Testosterone and HGH?

I want to see a doctor to attempt to get HGH and Testosterone prescribed to me legitimately due to deficiency.

As we know these hormones fluctuate from various extenuating circumstances and I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions as to make sure I can make these two appear absolutely low for my blood test.

For those interested in doing the same thing. I went for a huge run (10k) in the morning before eating and did not eat for a couple of hours after, and then got the test done (for testosterone only) and it came back incredibly low and the doctor was ready to start Sustanon 250 injections right then and there.

I'm hoping to do a similar thing with HGH, do you think what worked for Testosterone would also work for HGH?

Thanks guys. Thanks for no flaming either!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not trying to flame but How old are you?

If you had high levels why would you lower them to put yourself on injections for the rest of your life. Yeah the idea of being on year round sounds great but its not like you can just say i dont want to do this anymore one day. This was your decision but personally its not one i will ever make

Crushenator is offline Junior Member
    I'm 25 mate.

I don't want to be on injections for the rest of my life. I suppose it's just a legal way to aquire the sustanon 250 injections which many bodybuilding athletes of similar age commit to doing anyway for the purposes of bodybuilding. Rather than me buying the stuff on a street corner.

Thanks for the reply mate

gym_junki is offline Member
    Last edited by gym_junki; 07-27-2010 at 06:35 AM.

xpunksurferx is offline Junior Member
    This forum is for people who have a legitimate medical illness, not for people trying to acquire steroids for bodybuilding. There are other boards for that purpose.

xpunksurferx is offline Junior Member
    and trying to fraud your doctor and insurance company are criminal acts just as buying steroids illegally is.

big aussie is offline New Member
    you dont want to be on for the rest of your life? well if you get injects from your doc,you will be! trust me you will destroy your natural test and have to rely on this forever.i know,i started 2 years ago and cant function without it.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Agree with 'punk' and 'aussie.' This forum's objective is to optimize health and lifestyles as we age; by method of HRT, Anti Aging Techniques, longevity and wellness. To suggest having members from this forum provide some options to inflict harm or damage on your endocrine system would demonstrate a lack of responsibility on our part.

Sorry, but it's essential that this forum isn't used as,or evolves into a tool to manipulate or cause harm to people with perfectly healthy endocrine systems. A majority of HRT members probably wish they had that function working properly for them again.

Give it some thought ... Think about how valuable your natty is worth.

Good luck,
    VM08

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Agree with 'punk' and 'aussie.' This forum's objective is to optimize health and lifestyles as we age; by method of HRT, Anti Aging Techniques, longevity and wellness. To suggest having members from this forum provide some options to inflict harm or damage on your endocrine system would demonstrate a lack of responsibility on our part.

Sorry, but it's essential that this forum isn't used as,or evolves into a tool to manipulate or cause harm to people with perfectly healthy endocrine systems. A majority of HRT members probably wish they had that function working properly for them again.

Good luck,
    VM08
    100% agreed.......
    Do not ask me for a source check.

gym_junki is offline Member
    true.

eregitano is offline Junior Member
    so you want to fake the doc into prescribing you test and HGH so you can body build??? I'm hoping that lack of sleep is causing my comprehension level to drop.

clb1 is offline New Member
    go to testosterone .net and search your dr your dealer by cy wilson

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Great advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, The last thing we want in here are kids trying to "trick the system" for their own personal gains. I couldn't imagine at 25 having to take a shot every week for the rest of my life, I'm doing it at 40+ and my legs are like pin cushions. I used to look forward to my injections, in the beginning of treatment, but now they are a hassle that I have to deal with every week.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post

Good luck,
    VM08

Thread Information