JRB
    JRB is offline New Member

Unhappy Is 460 a normal test level for a 29 year old?

My total testosterone levels came back @ 463 and I am 29 years old. I have been having problems with erections and stamina in the bed room. Can I take tribulus or something natural to help get me out of this?

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    no thats not optimal at all , but no doctor is going to prescribe testosterone therapy with someone at those levels .

did you cycle before ??

JRB
    No, never have and my doctor prescribed me this shitty ass cream I tried for 5 weeks that didn't do anything. I would be intrested in shots but I don't know if 1 shot every 2 or 3 weeks would be good enough to get me back on track. I thought about trying something like Isatest.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    No, never have and my doctor prescribed me this shitty ass cream I tried for 5 weeks that didn't do anything. I would be intrested in shots but I don't know if 1 shot every 2 or 3 weeks would be good enough to get me back on track. I thought about trying something like Isatest.
    he gave you ass cream?

sorry bro...sorry to hear of your symptoms...did you have other tests done on the blood work or just your testosterone ...test isnt the only factor in ed

havent heard of isatest..something new?

JRB
    Yea I did thyroid test that came back normal.Isatest is just a booster. I wonder how long it would take to feel a change with injections?

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    i think thats pretty good...sorry460

Yea I did thyroid test that came back normal.Isatest is just a booster. I wonder how long it would take to feel a change with injections?
    not long bro....different for all but not long...post it up then when you feel a change

iron minded is offline Banned

Nooooo 2 isa test!

lmao isa test you mais well kiss your money goodbye, It dont work.
    I got a few spots on my back from that *** and i mega dosed them ,Avoid mate.
    Try BULGARIAN TRIBULUS or T-BOMBS by MHP fo a natarul(ish) test raiser there tha best out there.worked good for me again id mega dose the personally.
    best of look mate.
    Last edited by iron minded; 12-05-2009 at 01:05 PM.

RyanRoss is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    not long bro....different for all but not long...post it up then when you feel a change
    Agreed...The typical therapeutic dose I know of is 200mg cyp every 2 weeks for older men on HRT. I'd personally do 200mg every week. you'd notice it rather fast. I do after the first few days

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    460 is most likley in the low range but at your age you would be hard pressed to get a script.

also test isnt the only thing responsible for carrying a heavy bat

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    What is your estradiol level? Think at 463 you are OK but the E2 will definitely effect your boys leader from wanting to be up and about.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteowl View Post
    What is your estradiol level? Think at 463 you are OK but the E2 will definitely effect your boys leader from wanting to be up and about.
    interesting simile

Thread Information