TASSY5 is offline Associate Member

Those on trt, did you need arimidex or other

Or did you just use the test only. was the adex nessessary. have any of you never taken anything else besides the Test?

Cruious

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I need small amounts of adex or my E2 number gets to the high normal/just above normal mark. Never had any real gyno symptoms, just know that I feel better around 30 than around 60.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I definitely need it. I am on 250mg Test E a week and I take 0.5mg twice a week which I need to keep me in the Estradiol range

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    Tassy...i doubled up on my prescribed dosage in the first three months of HRT. Felt bad for so long that i was in a rush to get back...dumb. But i did get arimidex and actually followed Kale's advice two years back and it really helped with the sides. Then i cut the dosage where it belonged (125) and do 1/2 dosage every 3 1/2 days. The need for arimidex dropped off with the amount. E2 is Ok now in the last two annual physicals.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    i think most guys need adex with their TRT protocol but a lucky few can get by without it. the only way to know for sure is to test blood and monitor symptoms.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    I'm about to start mine Test C and arimidex .. i'm curious to see what happens since my estrogen level were already high to start off...

subnet is offline Associate Member
    My E2 went from 45 to 4 on day 13 after a 200mg injection. Wasn't expecting that at all actually and was 'sure' that I was going to need an AI. Figured since it was high to start that it would be even higher. Of course, at day 13 I was depleted of Test in my blood and was even lower than when I started.

So for me, no AI yet but I'm still expecting it. One big reason I went to the Dr. initially for a Testosterone test was hot-flashes/sweating, a symptom of High E.

Thread Information