99LS203 is offline New Member

question bout test

i see u guys talking bout test in the posts and purchasing at pharmacy... is that something i need to be prescribed? or can i just go purchase it?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    If your doctor says you need hrt (hormone replacement therapy) then he will give you a prescription. You can't just go down to the pharmacy and buy it OTC. Atleast not in most countries.

ok thanks for clearing that up .. and me being noob at this stuff.. what would make him say that ?

What's your age and have you done any previous cycles. Most guys that get hrt are in there thirties or older. Others get it from early recreational steroid use and or abuse. The dr will draw blood and test your testosterone levels and if there low he'll more than likely first prescibe you a topical test (lotion) that usually never works. If after a few weeks there is no significant change he will prolly start IM injections every 2-3 weeks and continue checking bloodwork until he fine tunes in how much and how often you need test.

alright thanx for the info ... and im 23 and i have done tren but did not correctly use it .. and also spilling half of my bottle.... so thanks for the answer and clearing that up ....only reason was asking cuz i seen people saying to run a test with a cycle

Yes you should run test as a base in most cycles but you need to make sure your body is ready to cycle and you are well educated on the substances and how to properly run pct. There's a lot of info here do a little reading around the board and you'll be surprised how much you can learn.

alright thanx man appreciate all the help

Thread Information