Croaten01 is offline New Member

First timer here Blood results and persciptions. Thoughts please.

Hello everyone, Just got my blood work results back, and I need some input. Results.
    Ranges
    PSA .747 NG/ML .040 - 150
    TES 125 NG/DL 245 - 16000
    TSH 1.34 UIU/ML
    E2 21.3 PG/ML

T3 FREE 4.06h PG/ML
    T3 TOTAL 1.19

There is a ton of stuff listed here and I am not sure what else would be usefull infomation. Anything else that should be listed just tell me where to find it and Ill post it right away.

I was prescribed .8CC per week of 2000/10ml (200 mg/ml) of Testosterone Cypionate , and .5mg of Arimidex . So hows this sound and how do my numbers look. Thanks a lot for the input guys.

I am 32 years old, 6'1, 210LB with probably around 15% ish BF. I almost always tired, and low libido are my main symptoms.

Working out every day for the past 4 months.

Typical Daily Diet:
    6am 4 Egg whites

8 Protien Shake

10 Yogurt and a V8

12pm Usually a sandwich with 4+oz of chicken, or turkey with tomato onion and 1 piece of cheese. With another yogurt or cottage cheese

2 What ever is left from lunch that I did not eat, Yogurt, cottage cheese, mabey another protien shake

4 Steak or fish

5 Workout

7 Protien shake

8 Another 4-6oz serving of what ever was for dinner at 4.

Scans of Blood work Comming soon.
    Last edited by Croaten01; 01-05-2010 at 05:50 PM.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Croaten01 View Post
    Hello everyone, Just got my blood work results back, and I need some input. Results.

PSA .747 NG/ML
    TES 125 NG/DL
    TSH 1.34 UIU/ML
    E2 21.3 PG/ML

T3 FREE 4.06h PG/ML
    T3 TOTAL 1.19

There is a ton of stuff listed here and I am not sure what else would be usefull infomation. Anything else that should be listed just tell me where to find it and Ill post it right away.

I was prescribed .8CC per week of 2000/10ml (200 mg/ml) of Testosterone Cypionate, and .5mg of Arimidex. So hows this sound and how do my numbers look. Thanks a lot for the input guys.
    welcome......its always best to include the reference ranges when you list your bloodwork...a nice scan of the whole thing would be great but at least put reference ranges and use the whole verbiage (dont abbreviate abreviations

your dose of test looks decent (160mg) every week...are the levels you listed above before or after you started this 160mg ew and is it .5mg of arimidex daily? ev other day?....it is popular belief on this board to have and add arimidex AS NEEDED....how often are you dosing that?

Ok great, Ill post all the ranges when I get back from work. Those are my first blood test results so before I started doing anything, and the .5mg of Arimidex is only once per week.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    ok...cool...
    and your stats too age, bf% diet/workout (just briefly)

but just from what you've listed, looks like a pretty good starting dose...a good doctor will want to know how you feel on those doses and also follow up with more bloodwork...

sounds like you havent started yet, after finding out that your arimidex dose is only once a week I'd say youre good to go... i was concerned about that being a little too much and driving your estrogen TOO low....I am sure you are getting on TRT for a symptom or two so I'd go ahead and theyre's always someone here if you have a question
    best of luck

Edited original post, I will have some scans of the blood work asap.

Thread Information