aussiecol is offline Junior Member

HGH shipment from the UK

Not sure how much of this post is going to be off limits. Let's hope none of it.
    I have a nephew who lives in the UK. I had a shipment of 240Ius of HGH delivered to his house form China (they cannot ship direct to the States)
    Seems he was not too sure of what it was and now refuses to mail it on to me.
    Anyway, I have 2 friends here who also take HGh, but they are doing it through a clinic, so they are legit. Anyway, they are finding purchasing it that way to be very expensive. They know of my stuff stuck in England and one of them is a Dentist and she is willing to write a prescription if that helps me getting it mailed here. Am I making sense here guys? I hope so.
    So, my main question is, does anyone here know the Uk laws regarding my nephew now mailing it the the states since a prescription can explain it's purpose. I would as him to mail it directly who the prescription is written out for.
    Could he actually send it in the mail as HGH?
    I really hope someone here knows or could point me in the right directions.
    Thanks guys..

skeldno is offline Member
    No mate i doubt it would work. pm me if you want to know wot to do.

ArmedHammerd is offline Associate Member
    there is a way of getting it clean into the states without a rx anyways im not goinhg to name anything on here or say how its done there is a way tho thats all i can say

Thread Information