Thread: 300 A week

grayhulk is offline New Member

300 A week

So I have been I 300mg of testosterone enanthate for about a month. I have been doing 1 shot of 300 once every 7 days. My tets level was 710 on the 7th day and my estrogen was 90. Do you think 700 is too high after 7 days? I'm thinking of doing 1 shot of 150 every 4 days. Maybe I wont get as big of a spike and stretching it out 1 day may bring it down some. Also, my doctor says 90 estrogen is high normal but do you think it's too high and I should do something about it? Maybe it won't be so high if I do two shots a week?

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grayhulk View Post
    So I have been I 300mg of testosterone enanthate for about a month. I have been doing 1 shot of 300 once every 7 days. My tets level was 710 on the 7th day and my estrogen was 90. Do you think 700 is too high after 7 days? I'm thinking of doing 1 shot of 150 every 4 days. Maybe I wont get as big of a spike and stretching it out 1 day may bring it down some. Also, my doctor says 90 estrogen is high normal but do you think it's too high and I should do something about it? Maybe it won't be so high if I do two shots a week?
    You are much better off spliting the test dose. 150mgs every 3.5 days. It will create more stable blood levels.

Estro of 90 is to high in my opinion... I would want to be on an AI.

How old are you?

I'm 36.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should get an AI.
    Last edited by tboney; 05-06-2010 at 12:29 PM.

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    Split the dose and get an AI.

710 is not bad, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to be in the upper 3rd of the reference range. I'm shooting for 1000-1200 at my next lab work.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Agree with TBoney ... Get a AI, pronto!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    are you prescribed 300mg a week?

I am prescribed 300 a week. I was just worried that if my test was 700 after 7 days that it was way too high right after the shot. I am going to split the shots this week. As far as the AI goes, when I mentioned that I thought my estrogen was too high he suggested cutting back on the test to bring it down. That doesn't sound smarts to me but I am not a doctor and they know everything. Can one buy an AI on there own or do I need a script from my doctor?

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grayhulk View Post
    ... As far as the AI goes, when I mentioned that I thought my estrogen was too high he suggested cutting back on the test to bring it down. That doesn't sound smarts to me but I am not a doctor and they know everything. ...
    That made me giggle. Assuming you're being sarcastic, right? Because the more stories I read about people like me and you trying to get help from family doctors and endocrinologists the more I realize very, very few of them have any idea what they're doing. They are using decades old research which they dogmatically follow to base their treatment protocols, and completely ignore the body of growing evidence from actual male patients who are on HRT that reveals new insights about what works and what doesn't. There's no reason in hell that any doc who knows jack about male HRT wouldn't prescribe an AI for high E2 levels in a patient who is on testosterone therapy . Cutting back on the test might lower your E2, but the current dose of test you're on per week is barely getting you into acceptable test ranges, as it is. Cutting back your dose isn't the answer.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    try what you say youre gonna do....150 every 4 days if youre gonna do bloodwork again soon and see....if you werent doing blood work i would cut that down in half because your estrogen may wipe out the test...how are you feeling on this dose and those levels....i did well on 300 when i added in the AI

I feel great in the gym. I guess my mood is better but not amazing. Sex drive is better but I have a feeling that the estrogen is messing with it. I called the doctor yesterday and said I was going to get an AI on my own if I didn't get one prescribed to me. The nurse said she would call me back but I was at work when she did. I'm gonna have to wait until monday to see what they have to say.

Thread Information