killswitch is offline New Member

Any thoughts from the community

So I took my first injections Wed. evening (2 days ago)
    75mg of test e and 600iu hcg .

I dont really feel any different. Any thoughts? Does it take a few injections to start to really feel the positive results? I really dont feel like it did anything except make my ass sore for the last couple days ....

Those of you that are using TRT.. and similar experiences in the beginning?
    Any comments would be appreciated.
    KS

talstar is offline Junior Member
    It takes a few weeks to feel anything. Are you only taking 75mg per week of test? Also, have you had any blood work done?

Yes blood work was done. I am using an M.D./ O.D. that is highly recommended in my area.

I am prescribed 75mg test e twice weekly for 150mg total. I thought I might feel something in the first days, but on this Sunday I take my shots and I can see how it goes from there. Guess I thought angels would hover and trumpets would blare! Guess I need to just be patient a bit.

BOB89 is offline Associate Member
    Yea be patient, it may take a few weeks for your levels to build and to start feeling it. Some people never get that rush but just a general feeling of well being.

Your doc is already splitting doses and letting you do your shot yourself so your a few steps ahead of alot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by BOB89 View Post
    Yea be patient, it may take a few weeks for your levels to build and to start feeling it. Some people never get that rush but just a general feeling of well being.

Your doc is already splitting doses and letting you do your shot yourself so your a few steps ahead of alot of people.
    Ditto... What he said.

dosXX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB89 View Post

agreed!

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    I felt improved concentration and mental clarity from day one of my first injection. I didn't really feel any physical improvements in my strength levels in the gym util after week three, and then around week four I had one workout where I felt like Superman. I've been getting stronger ever since.

Test cyp or eth is a long acting ester and will take 3-4 weeks before it builds to therapeutic level in your blood stream. Stick with it and you'll make progress. What was your total and free test from your latest blood work?

Total test was actually normal. North of 500 but free test was critically low about 79 with Normal range being 250-350... doc said its a result of elevated shbg levels. EST. Was. Very low so no AI was needed until 45 day check up. After second dose (yesterday) I do feel more Inclined to exercise. Got up early and did 4 miles on treadmill today....aint done that in years. So we will see

aer_vlad is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, give it time.

I front loaded my first two injections (800mg/wk) and instantly noticed change (instant meaning within days) - but my total testosterone was at a total of 38 mg/dL.

Within a few weeks you'll start to feel better: less anxiety, more concentration, huge boost in mood, social confidence, libido, etc. It's amazing what happens when you "cure" low testosterone . Nothing short of a miracle for me lol.

Thread Information