pittbulldad is offline Associate Member

Anavar 50 or 25?

I have some anavar 50mg from my doc.. he said i could take them once a day or split them to 25's ..

any thoughts?

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    doesn't matter imo.

Vettester is offline Banned
    If you're able to split it up, then that's what I would do. 1/2 life is around 8 hours, so morning & evening would be best.

Mine is in capsules, so I can't do that.

tubs is offline Associate Member
    I didn't think us docs would script anavar ?

I would like to here how this works out for the both of you. beni's vs. sides etc.

there are docs that will write it.. just have to make sure you fit a certain profile... and give good head (jk)

Yeah, Anavar is prescribed by various doctors and clinics.

IMO, it's the only way to go if adding an oral to the HRT regiment. The sides are minimal, which is one of the key benefits of taking it. I'm still adding a few tabs of UDCA a week just to play it safe, but I feel Anavar is pretty user friendly all the way around.

One drawback is the price, but giving good head can help lower it. Find a female doc to prescribe it if possible, then everybody wins!

vette speak the truth.. the price is pretty steep almost prohibatively so..

but what have the benifits been?
    and safe or not I don't think I would want to take an oral for to long, how long do you guys plan on running it?

I'm running mine for 30 days.. i think vette is doing 6 weeks..

I'm running 50 pills ... So, close to 7 weeks.

Looking for strength increase, more defined, harder and leaner, etc. Already seeing more vascularity than at any time in the past year. Have been in the 12's for BF ... We'll see what becomes of it. 2 weeks into it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post

Looking for strength increase, more defined, harder and leaner, etc. Already seeing more vascularity than at any time in the past year. Have been in the 12's for BF ... We'll see what becomes of it. 2 weeks into it at this point.
    would be great to see a review at the end of the cycle from you guys - HINT -

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Anavar is scripted for wasting diseases such as aids.... there are legit sites you can purchase from Asia around $125 for 5 grams of powder, which last two months @ 80mgs per day. Pony up $45 for an electronic scale for accurate dosing and you should be ok.

so what do you think? update?

I have seen some steady results. I don't want to get into hijack mode ... I'll probably start a thread on my program here fairly soon.

same here pretty significant strength increase..

Regular guy is offline Junior Member
    Can you compare it with stanzolol? Better, same, not as good... in regards to strength. How about growth? I only gained 6-8lbs on 20wk deca , put on 3-4lbs with after almost 8wk with stanzolol. Running a test base. How are your joints? I kreak more on stanzolol. Hard to say about strength as I had to really tone down do to injury, prexisting to the HRT.

i've never taken stanz.. i had pretty significant joint pain while taking the anavar .. however it was only really bad first thing in the morning and late at night usually when i wasn't active...

rmacgurn is offline Banned
    Yeah, Anavar is prescribed by various doctors and clinics.

IMO, it's the only way to go if adding an oral to the HRT regiment. The sides are minimal, which is one of the key benefits of taking it. I'm still adding a few tabs of UDCA a week just to play it safe, but I feel Anavar is pretty user friendly all the way around.

One drawback is the price, but giving good head can help lower it. Find a female doc to prescribe it if possible, then everybody wins!
    one question, one comment..

1. what is UDCA some kind of liver protection? I cannot keep all these acronems straight...
    2. i have done VAr twice for 4 weeks at 30mg a day. both times i had trouble with my cholestrol profile, and elevated SPGT. in fairness once was with 200mg Ep and test gel to keep me at 1000. but second time just test gel and Var.. maybe just me but keep an eye the blood work.

Quote Originally Posted by rmacgurn View Post
    one question, one comment..

1. what is UDCA some kind of liver protection? I cannot keep all these acronems straight...
    2. i have done VAr twice for 4 weeks at 30mg a day. both times i had trouble with my cholestrol profile, and elevated SPGT. in fairness once was with 200mg Ep and test gel to keep me at 1000. but second time just test gel and Var.. maybe just me but keep an eye the blood work.
    Yeah, the UDCA is some good liver protection capsules that you can get from ARR at the top red banner. Decent price, and the reviews are great compared to those who have used Milk Thistle. I was just taking it twice a week and seemed to be fine.

I also ran into some adverse lipid numbers with Anavar , whereas ALT, AST started making some noise on me. I think the UDCA help with that, and I made sure to keep a jug of water glued to my hip when doing the var. I've got an option to do injection var for future therapy cycles, which I might go that route to avoid this first pass through the liver stuff.

spenbro is offline New Member
    If you're on TRT, will the Dr. notice that something is off while on VAR? I know it doesn't mess with your test levels, but will the labs be funky and make him suspect something?

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey Pit,

Will you run this again?

Thanks,

Flats

I would run it again when i have my diet better dialed in.. as I said earlier in this post if you aren't already close to weight and lowish bodyfat (15% or so) you'll get great strength gains and such but none of the other benefits.. and for the price that certainly isn't worth it

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so not much help on the bf% while you were on?

Thread Information