chrisdc is offline New Member

am i doing harm to myself?...HELP PLEASE

taking hcg every day, i think 500ius..bottle says 11000ius and i mix with 3ml of bact water like it says and inject 1.5 ml

also dhea 50mg and test cream 20% ed

also HGH ed..level is 189 rt now..rt in middle

i did a winny/deca cycle ended in end feb....april 5 had blood..test was LOW 228...

IS IT BAD TO TAKE HCG DAILY FOR A WHILE AND WILL ALL THESE THINGS WORK AS A PCT,

talstar is offline Junior Member
    I would take HCG at that dose three times a week for a month then stop. The test cream would be for HRT, not PCT. Look in the PCT section and you will have the info you need.

im on all this for hrt...and i looked in pct section...just got more confused...

is it bad to run HCG LONG TERM?...AND WILL THE CREAM AND DHEA HELP TURN ON MY NAT TEST AFTER A CYLCE?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    if you're on hrt, why ask about pct? and if you're on hrt, why ask about natural test and a cycle? I'm confused.

im on all this for hrt...and i looked in pct section...just got more confused...

is it bad to run HCG LONG TERM?...AND WILL THE CREAM AND DHEA HELP TURN ON MY NAT TEST AFTER A CYLCE? I RAN THEM THRU OUT THE ENTIRE CYCLE, BEFORE AND AFTER ALSO..

Cause i did a cycle of winny and deca and thought hcg ,dhea and cream would be eough to recover from cycle

Big
    ok let's back up.
    once someone is on hrt, it's for life. there is no "restoring natural test", you forget about natural test because you're on hrt. therefore, there is no "recovering from a cycle" there is no recovery, because you're on hrt. you can not be on hrt and also have natural test production, it's either/or.
    furthermore, winny/deca is a ridiculously poor cycle, lets hope you learned since then.

ok..yes i want kids...and i was put on it to give me a boost cuz levels were lower than normal...

so i can never get off this stuff and turn on my natty test again?...i was under impression i was using this stuff to help boost natty test levels and test levels altogether, but not to shut myself down forever..

my deca /winny cycle was good to me..aside from acne from winny..i made nice gains in weight and strength while on 10 wk program...

Big
    well testosterone , even cream, is suppressive to your natural levels. that's not something you would use to restore your natural levels. you can indeed get off, but the chances of your test levels being higher than when you started are very, very slim.

what blood work should i get to see if i am desensitized..Lh, fsh?

what about the kid thing..so how do i restart my natty...nolvadex ?

Big
    good info here on bloodwork, as for kids, that's something you should talk to a doc about, and don't be shy about getting a second opinion.

ALL you need to know about bloodwork

6ft5 is offline Member
    ^BIG knows his shiot. Did a doc put u on all that? Deca ,win,cream or just about if not all external source of test or aas will shut u down or down regulate your production. If your trying to reboot your system hcg protocal is prob the way to go, in the more extreame cases like, long cycle or runnin deca, tren ect. Some people will run an AI w hcg becouse it can cause gyno too. Sorry if I didn't make sense I'm tierd. I'm shure BIG will help you or point you in the right direction. Keep us posted if you don't mind. Best luck man.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisdc View Post
    taking hcg every day, i think 500ius..bottle says 11000ius and i mix with 3ml of bact water like it says and inject 1.5 ml

also dhea 50mg and test cream 20% ed

also HGH ed..level is 189 rt now..rt in middle

i did a winny/deca cycle ended in end feb....april 5 had blood..test was LOW 228...

IS IT BAD TO TAKE HCG DAILY FOR A WHILE AND WILL ALL THESE THINGS WORK AS A PCT,
    I must be baked or something guys, but am I reading this right? You say you have a bottle that is 11000iu ... You mix it with 3ml of bac water. That would = 3,666iu per ML. If you're injecting 1.5ml ed, then are you telling us that you are taking 5,500iu per day?

Maybe I'm just reading this wrong. I'm having one of those days so anything is possible.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    I must be baked or something guys, but am I reading this right? You say you have a bottle that is 11000iu ... You mix it with 3ml of bac water. That would = 3,666iu per ML. If you're injecting 1.5ml ed, then are you telling us that you are taking 5,500iu per day?

Maybe I'm just reading this wrong. I'm having one of those days so anything is possible.
    I was assuming it's a misprint and his vial is 1000iu, not 11,000iu. I've never seen a 11000iu vial of hcg

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I was assuming it's a misprint and his vial is 1000iu, not 11,000iu. I've never seen a 11000iu vial of hcg
    Big, no misprint, I have 11,000iu in my fridge right now. Pretty popular with the compounding pharmacies.

Big
    wow, good catch. I hope he isn't shooting 5500iu/day

Oh my. Say it isn't so OP.

no..sorry i take .15 of it daily from an insulin needle...

this all started when i was in alot of pain and sluggish from lyme disease and my vitality doc said to get a little boost cuz my levels were low all around..

almost 2 yrs ago..i lost 40 lbs and feel great..but want to start easing off some of the stuff..what goes first...cream, dhea?...hcg ...

should i add nolvadex for a while...SOMEONE TURN ME BACK ON

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisdc View Post
    no..sorry i take .15 of it daily from an insulin needle...

this all started when i was in alot of pain and sluggish from lyme disease and my vitality doc said to get a little boost cuz my levels were low all around..

almost 2 yrs ago..i lost 40 lbs and feel great..but want to start easing off some of the stuff..what goes first...cream, dhea?...hcg ...

should i add nolvadex for a while...SOMEONE TURN ME BACK ON
    Chrisdc,

we have already talked about this in another thread and Big has also made it clear,

you can ease the use of hCG and DHEA, but you stated in another thread you have been on TRT for 15 months and on 500iu hCG everyday.

Now im assuming two things;
    1) Your HPTA will not recover being shutdown for such a long period from the exogenous TRT.
    2) your leydigs have been permanetly desensitized from the prolonged medium-high dosage use of hCG.

IMO i really dont think "coming back" is an option for you, though its not impossible, a VET on here ran a cycle for 2 years and bounced back, but then again the chances are low.

I suggest you talk to your doc, and goodluck.

Thread Information