xpunksurferx is offline Junior Member

Doc put me up to 200mg, kinda

Well all my complaining through email got me a email back stating, I suggest you break your shots up to .25 twice a week, or you may need .5 twice a week.

I had already been doing it .25 twice a week, I told him I was gonna try .5 twice, initial results have been good.

He told me to stick with his adex dosage at .5ed. I have been using it .25 twice a week. It is WAY too strong and my joints can't take it at that doseage

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    100mg EW (or 50mg 2x EW) is a pretty standard dose as a starting point. It sounds like you're feeling pretty good with that dose, so that's good news. Based on your last thread I think we all concurred that the Dex dose and frequency was ridiculous, and may not even be necessary at all.

If I were you I simply wouldn't take the Dex at all. Actually if it were me... ... I'd write him back asking him to justify the need for an AI, and explain that without any symptoms of high estrogen and with no blood work to indicate high E2 that he was making a mistake in judgement and I may need to look for another doc.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Good advise from Ed!!!!

ThickOne is offline New Member
    Id just keep AI on hand, im a big fan of less compounds the better...like Ed said, if no justification for it...why take it??

BOB89 is offline Associate Member
    I take just under that dose and don't take an AI, my E2 is just slightly out of range for my last blood work but the only symptom I had which was some acne has since gone away.(not sure if the E2 is down or what)

xpunksurferx is offline Junior Member
    I had high e2 before I started 72ng/l 0-52 ref range

He is very adamant about low e levels.

BOB89 is offline Associate Member
    I had one BW that came back 59 which was 9 points high. We just took a hair out of my dose and so far so good.

I'm not due again for BW til later in the year.

Thread Information