Thread: Trt +

spicyer is offline Associate Member

Trt +

I've been back on trt for several months now and I am waiting for blood test results to decide how much I'm going to add to my weekly trt. Current weekly consists of 3.3 iu's hgh daily and 125mg test e. I'm thinking of adding 300mg test prop and 600mg EQ for 10 weeks and then drop back to trt. Also any thoughts about doing it this way, 100 prop and 200 eq M-W-F?

killswitch is offline New Member
    Dont take this the wrong way, but it sounds like you are more interested in doing steroids than trt/hrt.

The goal of hrt is get your hormone levels in proper balance... test, e2, thyroid, dhea etc.... so you feel healthier and more vital, and ultimately live a more productive and happy life.

Dont get me wrong, do what you want, I'm not judging by any means. Just understand there is a very distinct "closet juicehead" syndrome.

This above all, to thine own self be true.....
    -Shakespeare

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    lol, that's very true. Great 12 step saying...........but at 48 I've made the decision to be on trt for life, quality life and I'll still throw in a cycle here and there to promote extra growth. I'm really trying to get experienced input from fellow "trt'ers" as far as the prop. and timing of shots.

talstar is offline Junior Member
    M W F is how I took prop. I will be getting some eq that I want to try. I will keep up with the thread to see how you like it.

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    I think most people on TRT looking to cycle plan to run their cycle as planned ensuring a bumped up dose of test is the base, and then just return to TRT dose post cycle. No PCT. That may not apply to every cycle, but I'm with you in trying to gather info about how to properly transition from a cycle back to TRT. I'd imagine hCG might be useful, too.

Thread Information