lowtestsucks is offline New Member

Two quick questions regarding my dosage and hcg

So I'm 23 and got prescribed 200mg of T every two weeks. I don't feel it's enough but the doc wants to wait 6 months before changing! The do definitely doen't get that I want a high T.... So my question is, what are your guys' dosages? Also is there a doc in Seattle that is maybe a bit better?

Second question. Since I'm only 23 w/ no history of AAS and a below normal T score is it possible to do a couple hcg cycles and see permanent gains to my natural T?

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    if you are naturally low T i doubt HCG would help permanently..

most of us that are on TRT dosages are doing between 100-200mg a week..

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by lowtestsucks View Post
    So I'm 23 and got prescribed 200mg of T every two weeks. I don't feel it's enough but the doc wants to wait 6 months before changing! The do definitely doen't get that I want a high T.... So my question is, what are your guys' dosages? Also is there a doc in Seattle that is maybe a bit better?

Second question. Since I'm only 23 w/ no history of AAS and a below normal T score is it possible to do a couple hcg cycles and see permanent gains to my natural T?
    why dont you feel that its enough? ... symptoms??

hCG wont do anything for you currently, and you dont have any natural test anymore.

Thread Information