nwjt is offline Associate Member

200 mg per week, wow.

weight: 185
    BF:20's
    Height: 5'8"

Before TRT:
    Squats where 185X10
    195X8
    205X5 (this would hurt and leave me exhausted)

After 3 weeks of TRT:
    205X12
    225X12
    225X8 (with energy to spare)

Why do I feel ike I am steroids ? My strength is going up and up. Is this normal on this type of test or is it because I truly has low levels that I was just not getting the strength I should of had?

If these type of gains are possible on 200 mg then certain TRT can lead body building steroid type gains.

setian is offline Associate Member
    I think those kind of gains are very easy natural. But yes, that extra test won't hurt But lol, you are on steroids . Just not as jacked as other guys since you are on a HRT dose.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Are you taking 200MG every week?

Yes, 200 mg per week

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    funny stuff..."why do i fell like i am on steroids ?" good stuff nj ur too much

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    I had very similar results on the same dose. I think our bodies had become so accustomed to functioning on low levels of test that they respond very favorably the first few months on TRT. My gains have leveled off (even at 400mg EW + 240mg deca ), but I'm still making progress. Enjoy feeling like a human being again.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Ed View Post
    I had very similar results on the same dose. I think our bodies had become so accustomed to functioning on low levels of test that they respond very favorably the first few months on TRT. My gains have leveled off (even at 400mg EW + 240mg deca), but I'm still making progress. Enjoy feeling like a human being again.
    From my understanding, 400 mg per week with that amount of deca = Pro Body Builder?

Are you totally ripped off that or what? Are you taking anything for any side effects as well?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by nwjt View Post
    From my understanding, 400 mg per week with that amount of deca = Pro Body Builder?
    your understanding is flawed

Soldat69 is offline New Member
    "From my understanding, 400 mg per week with that amount of deca = Pro Body Builder?"

why cant people just read, just read tons of posts on this forum, the way you think is wrong

Are you totally ripped off that or what? Are you taking anything for any side effects as well?
    The 400mg test is in the low range for most beginner cycles. The 240mg of deca isn't really adding anything to my strength or size gains. Most recommend a minimum of 300mg EW for a cycle. I'm running it to see how it works for my knee issues -- nothing else.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    funny stuff..."why do i fell like i am on steroids?" good stuff nj ur too much
    I think he might have been serious ... I dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    your understanding is flawed
    This guy here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=434608

Made massive gains on 500 mg per week. Hard to believe 400 would be ineffective. Wlll keep reading though.
    Last edited by nwjt; 06-16-2010 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    I think he might have been serious ... I dunno
    I am serious, I feel like I am on steroids . Endless energy, strength gains going up and up, sex drive through the roof, body changing daily...

I'm just curious if 200 mg is so "ineffective" why am I responding so well to it? Placebo????

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat69 View Post
    "From my understanding, 400 mg per week with that amount of deca = Pro Body Builder?"

why cant people just read, just read tons of posts on this forum, the way you think is wrong
    Ahh you again. New account?

Big
    This guy here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=434608

Made massive gains on 500 mg per week. Hard to believe 400 would be ineffective. Wlll keep reading though.
    many guys make great gains on doses like that, even less, that does not equal pro bodybuilders. you would be stunned at the doses some pro's run.
    I am serious, I feel like I am on steroids . Endless energy, strength gains going up and up, sex drive through the roof, body changing daily...

I'm just curious if 200 mg is so "ineffective" why am I responding so well to it? Placebo????
    you are on steroids, you know that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    many guys make great gains on doses like that, even less, that does not equal pro bodybuilders. you would be stunned at the doses some pro's run.

you are on steroids, you know that, right?
    Yes, I know that.

I see what you are saying, I was over exagerating the pro body builder thing. I was just shocked at the dose and on 400 mg I would probably get a bit freaky. It just seems people act like 200 mg is pointless.

One thing I find odd is it seems like only 1 or 2 people respond to my threads, then I say something somewhat stupid because I assume only 2 people are readin it and all the sudden BAM.. OH high "BIG".

BTW the point of this thread was to ask why I am getting such good results and if that is normal. Got any input?

Vettester is offline Banned

Well the good news is that you are on steroids. The medicine you are taking is a Schedule III anabolic steroid .

If your natural test was in the dumps, then you should be seeing some positive things. If your seeing the gains this soon, then all the power to you. Give it another 3 or 4 weeks and it should kick in even more.

I imagine you are eating a lot more too. Really nail down your diet and get your protein intake adequate and you'll have the fuel to make the gains! Speaking of that ... I need to find a good buffet in Phoenix, time to refuel!

I am eating 1800 cals. Getting about 150+ g of proten per day.

On 1600 cals I barely had energy to work out and putted out most the time (before TRT). I lost 25 lbs on 1600 cals per day.

I increased 200 cals mainly because I am on thyroid meds. Despite keeping a low diet, I have gained 10 lbs.

I have an appointment this friday,I am gong to ask for another 200 per week to keep me stable, as I do roller coaster a bit.

Big
    everyone is different, I've know guys who responded better at 300mg/week than others responded at at way more, with diet and training being similar. some guys are just blessed, sounds like you are one of the lucky ones.

Off topic a bit but back in 2002 or so I took something called "ando-poppers" by pinnacle. Worried this gave me low test I did some research and found everybody says they were duds and did nothing.

And yet I specifically remember when I took them they pissed me off all sorts and gave me rage, which helped me make gains.

Odd huh?

Big
    odd indeed

I certainly didn't write that 400mg of test EW was ineffective. It's great. But I made most of my gains in strength in the first 4-6 weeks, probably due to a combination of factors. The deca I'm running at 240mg EW is what's not effective for mass gaining/strength gaining purposes. And that's fine for me. Like I said, I'm using it for joint relief, not gains.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Off topic a bit but back in 2002 or so I took something called "ando-poppers" by pinnacle. Worried this gave me low test I did some research and found everybody says they were duds and did nothing.

And yet I specifically remember when I took them they pissed me off all sorts and gave me rage, which helped me make gains.

Odd huh?
    I went threw poppers like crazzy back in the day, also got big as hell. Think it left me w low test. Man I was strong as sht! 19 1/2 arms and a 52" chest it was silly!
    Last edited by 6ft5; 06-16-2010 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 6ft5 View Post
    I went threw poppers like crazzy back in the day, also got big as hell. Think it left me w low test. Man I was strong as sht! 19 1/2 arms and a 52" chest it was silly!
    I only did 1 bottle. They had a big impact on me, but already on test cyp 200 mg per week I am already stronger than they ever took me.

6ft5 is offline Member
    I only did 1 bottle. They had a big impact on me, but already on test cyp 200 mg per week I am already stronger than they ever took me.
    I was on a bulk. Diet was rediculus. Looken at your cal intake it looks a bit low. Do u use your tdee to figure out your intake?

6ft5 is offline Member
    Also poppers put out 50, 100, 150. I think its a 1AD and they changed the recepie and I think they added 1T. Which in pro hormone terms means one of the best stacks for gains. And taken long enuf it will supress your natty test levels. At least that's what I've read about.

I was on a bulk. Diet was rediculus. Looken at your cal intake it looks a bit low. Do u use your tdee to figure out your intake?
    tdee? What is that?

1800 cals shoud allow me to lose some fat at 1 lb per week. My BF is over 20% (as you can see in my avatar). I would love to bulk but I want to continue to lose BF. It appears so far I'll be able to build lean mass and lean out at the same time.

When I was up to 205, 1600 cals allowed me to lose 25 lbs. I got down to 174 but I am up to 185 the past 3 weeks. My weight really fluctuates a lot more than normal now too, from 183 to 187.

All I know is My bench is about 260 which is higher than its ever been. Nothing to brag about but I'm impressed.

NOte, my goal is not to CUT, but to lose body fat. Once I can see my abs some I eat 2500 cals and start growing.

If I can get my test prop script increased, I may just stay on 200 mg per week and save up enough for a real cycle.

Also poppers put out 50, 100, 150. I think its a 1AD and they changed the recepie and I think they added 1T. Which in pro hormone terms means one of the best stacks for gains. And taken long enuf it will supress your natty test levels. At least that's what I've read about.
    I honestly don't know which ones I took. I could go from 0 motivation to ready to tear up the gym in 30 minutes if I took them.

If I didn't get to work out like once time I called into work, not a good thing if I took them.... lol.

Just enraged me for some reason. Not sure if that did it or not, that was many years ago but shortly after that I did gain quite a bit of fat.... hmm.

Thread Information