fummins is offline Associate Member

Anyone on TRT experience facial swelling?

So I run about 125mg of Test Sust per week and have been for about two years. I am very happy with the results, except for the funky swelling on my face, odd thing is its only on one side of my face and more or less vertical from the middle of my nose downward to my upper lip, no one has ever commented on it but i sure notice the hell out of it. I can imagine Estrogen being a problem considering my dosage but none the less am thinking about running some Armidex or Liquidex to alleviate the swelling. Any of you fellas ever had a similiar experience or have any insight to share? Thanks

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Couple things bro! You could drop the test back to 100mgs/wk or 200mgs/evry10days. I gotta say though, that unless you're experiencing the swelling all over I doubt its the test. Most usually don't need an AI at that low of a dose. How is your salt intake? Libido? How long has it been swollen? Doesn't sound like anything to be concerned about, but if it persists and bothers which I suspect it is since you posted....check with your Doc and get his feeback after bloodwork.

Keep us posted.

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe View Post
    Couple things bro! You could drop the test back to 100mgs/wk or 200mgs/evry10days. I gotta say though, that unless you're experiencing the swelling all over I doubt its the test. Most usually don't need an AI at that low of a dose. How is your salt intake? Libido? How long has it been swollen? Doesn't sound like anything to be concerned about, but if it persists and bothers which I suspect it is since you posted....check with your Doc and get his feeback after bloodwork.

Keep us posted.

MJ
    MJ, thanks for the reply, salt/sodium is next to nothing, my libido is what is was when I was 18, been swole about 8 months now. When i apply pressure with my finger i can feel fluid draining in my throat. Thanking about trying Benadryl to see if it helps. Thanks again.

bowers32 is offline Junior Member
    This is totally off topic... but mightyjoe... that is a sweet pic... Superstar Billy Graham... no that is old school

Jupiter2 is offline Junior Member
    Fluid drain makes it sound like it could be sinus related and the area you describe as being affected says the same. It could be you have an unresolved sinus infection. You should see a doctor about it.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Agree with MJ, don't think it's the test. It could be a variety of things, even dental related. Get into a doctor and check it out immediately, don't let it go any further.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowers32 View Post
    This is totally off topic... but mightyjoe... that is a sweet pic... Superstar Billy Graham... no that is old school
    Yeah, The Superstar is still around albeit with a new liver! He's a lucky guy to be alive! But he was jacked back in the day!

As for this thread, sounds like we are all in agreement that you should check it out with your Doc.

Peace, MJ

durak is offline Member
    test can cause facial edema. it may be high estrogen but you are probably getting edema made worse by salt and carb intake.

Thanks for the input guys, i tried some otc benadryl on advice of the pharmacist with no results. I am going to make an appt with my doc.

Thread Information