nwjt is offline Associate Member

New blood work, after TRT started, results compared to before

T Levels B= before A = After and (range)
    Total: B = 294 A =760 (285-950)
    Free: B = 68 A = 220 ( 50-247)
    % Free: B = 2.3 A = 2.9 (1.8-3.2)
    E2 Estadoil TMS: B = 3.4 A =37.2 (10-42)
    Luteinizing Hormone: B = 2.1 A = less than .5 (1.5-9.3)

Thyroid:
    Free T4: B = .9 A= .8 (.6-1.5)
    TSH: B = 2.51 A = 2 (.5-5)
    T3 Free: B= 2.9 A = 3.5 (2.5-3.9)

I am on 200mg of test cyp per week. The "after" test was taken on a Friday, and I inject Sunday Nights.

The only thing I am confused is why I have gained 11 lbs in 3 weeks and why my L hormone is non existant.

To me, it looks like the E2 is ok for this dose so I won't grow any C-cups.

Edit Iam also on some thryoid meds called "nature-throid" and I think I will stop taking them, does not seem to have much of an impact.
    Last edited by nwjt; 06-24-2010 at 04:56 PM.

panakamana is offline New Member
    Very nice changes in T. Congratulations man.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Your LH is down because of the negative feedback with the exogenous test your adminstering.

But your levels are looking good, especially androgens.

ReBilly is offline Junior Member
    How do you feel? Any better? How did you feel before as compared to now?

And if you're lifting, getting your test to a good level should pack on some lean mass pretty quick at first. 3 pounds a week doesn't sound outrageous at all. Do you feel like you look better?

nwjt is offline Associate Member
    In 4 weeks I gained about 15 lbs. ON squats, I went from doing 205 lbs 4 to 5 times on my last set, to 225 lbs 12 times, 3 sets.

Sex drive is through the roof. I do feel better, shoulders have packed on a lot more mass too. Not sure about fat content though, and I think there is some bloating.

I want more test as there is a bit of a roller coaster, but the doc wouldn't give it since it is working. So in about a month it will "magically stop working" as much . I would like to get enough to do a cycle. I mean I am already taking it, might as well use it to my advantage at times.

I do plan to cycle off and on though using some PCT so my nads don't fall off. I'm only 32.

ANy idea how long the super man gains will last?
    Last edited by nwjt; 06-24-2010 at 08:16 PM.

ReBilly is offline Junior Member
    In the 3 months I've been on TRT I packed on almost 20 pounds. Max bench went from 305 to 335 so far (I feel like I can do more) and I don't even know how much my max squat is, all I know is I keep adding weight and it seems like there's nothing I can't lift. I'm getting strong, that's for sure, but I just want to feel more normal. Sex drive isn't through the roof yet, which is why I made sure they tested free and estrogen this time. When I was self medicating with 6-bromo I had a good month every time I went on when I was a sex machine. Off it, I would rather play video games LOL

Thread Information