Johnny Sinn is offline Associate Member

Feeling horrendous lately

So I have been on trt doing 200mg cyp per week. .5 arimidex on I inject day. Now sex drive is good and always has been. Just so tired and unmotivated lately. I have a sleep Study scheduled along with a full panel of bloodwork next week.

But being tired and unmotivated is the issue. I'm using caffeine every 5 hours just to get through the day.

Any thoughts in the meantime. Someone else experience this. For the longest time the trt had me feeling great. Thanks for any input

Btw I inject 100mg 2x per week

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Sleep schedule.
    Overtraining/excessive cardiovascular training.
    Lack of proper nutrition.
    Excessive caffeine intake.

Few variables to consider. Have you overlooked these?

Prolly guilty of a few. Today was by far one of the worst days I've had in a while

I recently started training for an mma bout and upped the workload. I just don't feel as good in the past as I did while on trt

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    is your TRT Dr. prescribed/supervised? Because if its not it sounds to me like you have some fake shit.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Training for MMA, and also working out on the side, might be a little too much. Especially if sleep and nutrition aren't up to par.

I would stick with MMA training only, and try cutting back on the caffeine. That stuff is no good at high amounts.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    I felt crappy when i swapped from 200mg/wk to 100mg/2xweek.. i'd try doing the cyp just once a week

The gear is good. Right from the local drug store with a script. That's why I have my appt. Not feeling good so I'll do my bloodwork again. Thanks guys

Could estrogen be a factor. Sex drive has lowered. Where I want it 3x a day now I could go a day or two

tubs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Sinn View Post
    Could estrogen be a factor. Sex drive has lowered. Where I want it 3x a day now I could go a day or two
    couild be. have you had it checked at this dosage?

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Sleep schedule.
    Overtraining/excessive cardiovascular training.
    Lack of proper nutrition.
    Excessive caffeine intake.

Few variables to consider. Have you overlooked these?
    Definitely agree ^^^

The thing you're taking to help (caffeine) might also be a key contributor to your issues (quite ironic, yeah).

One major rule for being on HRT ... You MUST run lab work on a regular basis. I suggest quarterly after everything has been dialed in. Yes, could be the E2, so the BW will tell you what's going on.

I'm noticing I'm very up and down too. And more so I feel much better early in in the day and I slowly become more irritable throughout the day. I'm going for my be next week but I'm almost thinking .25 arimidex eod instead of .50 on inject day. I'm starting to think I'm getting too much fluctuation in my levels. Along with a revamp in lifestyle.

n00bs is offline Member
    So I have been on trt doing 200mg cyp per week. .5 arimidex on I inject day. Now sex drive is good and always has been. Just so tired and unmotivated lately. I have a sleep Study scheduled along with a full panel of bloodwork next week.

But being tired and unmotivated is the issue. I'm using caffeine every 5 hours just to get through the day.

Any thoughts in the meantime. Someone else experience this. For the longest time the trt had me feeling great. Thanks for any input
    You just answered it caffeine is ****ing your adrenals because of lack of sleep or nutrition and now you are in the cycle of "need caffeine to survive"

You sound adrenally fatiqued to me... If your on trt how is your thyroid and adrenal funciton? Were adrenals ever looked at?

I posted this pic in another thread and people are going to think im trying to sell this book.. Im not lol but if you dontbelieve me you can always read about it for yourself....

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    I'm noticing I'm very up and down too. And more so I feel much better early in in the day and I slowly become more irritable throughout the day. I'm going for my be next week but I'm almost thinking .25 arimidex eod instead of .50 on inject day. I'm starting to think I'm getting too much fluctuation in my levels. Along with a revamp in lifestyle.
    once again you must get BW to help give yourself a bigger physiological picture and see where your levels are at, we all suggest you do it!

n00bs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    once again you must get BW to help give yourself a bigger physiological picture and see where your levels are at, we all suggest you do it!
    OF course otherwise how do you know what you are doing? e2 could be flatlined in some people with any arimidex intake... SHBG could also then be dropped causing test to not linger around and causing bad problems that u get with IM over transdermal.

The more and more I think bout it caffeine could be the problem. Sometimes the more I take I get super tired in due time. Anxious and stuff. It's such a habit. I'm going to start there. For example today I feel great so far. I'll know more next week after bw

Thanks guys

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    The more and more I think bout it caffeine could be the problem. Sometimes the more I take I get super tired in due time. Anxious and stuff. It's such a habit. I'm going to start there. For example today I feel great so far. I'll know more next week after bw
    good luck with that...watch out for the headache...guess it only last a half day but oooooooohhhhhh

tubs is offline Associate Member
    good start but still folow up with blood work as soon as you can to check where you are at.

Yeah I go in one week. I'm noticing the only time caffeine makes me feel good anymore is first thing when I get up. I almost didn't want any today. Was kind of weird. I woke up and for about 2 hours didn't have any and was feeling good. But like a creature of habit I had to have an energy drink on my way to the gym. An hour later i feel like i hit a eall and wanted to sleep. For the past 3 years I've always felt fine on trt. Over the past few months have really been using it hard. Like 3 20oz coffees or energy drinks a day.

I'm going to start weaning off it anyway. My trainer is concerned I'll never get my heart rate down between rounds as well. I'm also afraid of how my training will go if I cut caffeine. Going to be interesting

One other thing I noticed is I used to play an awesome tune when working out and just get pumped up for my set or whatever it was. And no matter what just can't get like that anymore. But thank you everyone for the input. My first thoughts were estrogen but the only factor that has changed is caffeine intake which in turn is ruining my sleep too

Thread Information