rmacgurn is offline Banned

HGH side effects chinese vs. USA/Europe

re-posting this from thread in IGF-1 LR3,HGH, Insulin forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    some get tinglings/numbnes in fingers and toes. along with water retention. my question is this. how fast is it posible to see any sides from gh. this guy told me he had tinglings just after 4-5 days on. kan this be true or does it takes weeks to get this ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    ok thanks for ur reply. we did a pregnancy test on the gh. and it was negative. and my friend did get tinglings just after 4-5 days. from only doing 2iu a day. that usaly means that the gh is good to go am i right ??

the gh is Jintropin bought in Thailand. and the batch number did not exist. so we gues the gh is fake/copy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmacgurn View Post
    Well i am a long term user of HGH at 2-3 IU a day, anti-aging doses not BB level. I recently tried Chinese HGH and found the symptoms in 4 or 5 days, numb fingers, stiff joints in fingers and toes, tingling in the morning and other joint stiffness. After over 10 years of use without any of this, so I thought i was getting carpel tunnel. But i switched back to brand name that is 5x more $ and in a week felt normal again. Then a doc told me that was normal with carpel tunnel so I went back 5 days later when my 24ius of the costly stuff ran out (doing 2.4 a day) and went back to the chinese and now same thing side are back...makes me wonder two things:

1. if they sell this so cheap, they must make it cheap also, maybe it is not pure and hence the sides?
    2. the amount of powder cake in the vial for 10IU compares to 24 i'us of a major brand (Saizen). And as he says it takes some swriling to disolve it, but the saizen says the opposit and when the water hits it no more powder. So something seems different here, higher dose or more impurities?

Anyone else with this experience?

45 reads and no one has any thoughts on this, even here in the antiaging, HRT section??? I know i am not the only one that uses HGH here right?

Quote Originally Posted by rmacgurn View Post
    45 reads and no one has any thoughts on this, even here in the antiaging, HRT section??? I know i am not the only one that uses HGH here right?
    now there is serious interest in this topic over in the IGF, HGH, Insulin forum...check it out if you are using or plan to use HGH...

Thread Information