jeepers is offline Associate Member

Jeepers TRT log. progress goals

I will officially start my TRT log and training again after the July 4th holiday. A little information about me. I was a college level athlete (baseball), I still compete. Current stats.. LATE 30’s 5 ft 11 inches tall and right around 195 pounds … BF % is a little (well a lot up) I still wear a 34 to 35” waist in pants.

MY history.. (you can search my name on the forums and find ‘some’ of my history ). I know that my past experience brought about my current hypogonadal state. I never recovered from cycles over the last few years even with PCT. The last true cycle I took was 400mg test cyp and 200mg of Deca every 5 days… IT FELT GREAT. Know as stupid as this sounds I intentionally did not use PCT. I wanted to crash (and did I ever .. I never recovered..Test levels were at a total of 30 with depression, tired, no erections all the fun stuff)

This brings me to my current TRT program administered by an Endocrinologist.

150 mg Test Cypionate every 7 days. I’ve been lazy. Not hitting the gym and eating like CRAP. I am going to post a few photos of me for reference. I feel good … but want to feel and look better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jeepers TRT log. progress goals-while-back.jpg   Jeepers TRT log. progress goals-one.jpg  

Thread Information