bbrock is offline Junior Member

Estrogen out of sight

Well i screwd up. I got my blood work last week. The test was taken exactly one week after my injection. My Testosterone was 756 on a scale of 241-827 which i was happy with but my estrogen was 228 on a scale of 130 or less. I don't have insurance so i pay cash. I talked to the pharmacist and he told me the price of armidex and i about died. So i ordered some from ar-r . Well i accidentaly ordered liquid letro instead of liquidex. Does anyone know if i can use this instead of liquidex or should i just order some liquidex. I know my estrogen is way out of sight but will this still knock it down to zero. From what i understand this stuff is really good, but what i got may be to good.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    I can't answer everything in your post other than to say you don't want your estrogen to be zero. You need estrogen to support libido and good wood.

rmacgurn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrock View Post
    Well i screwd up. I got my blood work last week. The test was taken exactly one week after my injection. My Testosterone was 756 on a scale of 241-827 which i was happy with but my estrogen was 228 on a scale of 130 or less. I don't have insurance so i pay cash. I talked to the pharmacist and he told me the price of armidex and i about died. So i ordered some from ar-r. Well i accidentaly ordered liquid letro instead of liquidex. Does anyone know if i can use this instead of liquidex or should i just order some liquidex. I know my estrogen is way out of sight but will this still knock it down to zero. From what i understand this stuff is really good, but what i got may be to good.
    Only way to really dial it in is to check with more blood work. letro is very strong AI, more so then arimidex but i think it is subjective. you levels are high so you can start at low dose and retest your blood. if i was suggesting Arimidex i would say .5mg 3x week first week then cut it to 2x a week and retest in 2-3 weeks. with Femera or Letro i would cut the dose again to say .25mg 3x a week. Just remember these are AI so they will stop the formation of more estrogen they will not remove estrogen in your blood, if you have symptoms of high est like puff or sore nipples you may want to ask your doc for some clomid or nolvadex to help, these are SERM drugs which will keep the est from binding to you chest tissue and growing you a set of boobs...

careful also using that liquid stuff to make sure you get the dosage right....as i recall you have to determine how many drops in an ml to figure it out...good luck

Quote Originally Posted by rmacgurn View Post
    Only way to really dial it in is to check with more blood work. letro is very strong AI, more so then arimidex but i think it is subjective. you levels are high so you can start at low dose and retest your blood. if i was suggesting Arimidex i would say .5mg 3x week first week then cut it to 2x a week and retest in 2-3 weeks. with Femera or Letro i would cut the dose again to say .25mg 3x a week. Just remember these are AI so they will stop the formation of more estrogen they will not remove estrogen in your blood, if you have symptoms of high est like puff or sore nipples you may want to ask your doc for some clomid or nolvadex to help, these are SERM drugs which will keep the est from binding to you chest tissue and growing you a set of boobs...

careful also using that liquid stuff to make sure you get the dosage right....as i recall you have to determine how many drops in an ml to figure it out...good luck
    I am not having problems with my nips but i do have allot of body fat. so the man boob thing is probably realted to that. I have also noticed that i have started to become moody and getting tired almost the same feeling that i had before starting HRT.

Quote Originally Posted by rmacgurn View Post
    Just remember these are AI so they will stop the formation of more estrogen they will not remove estrogen in your blood, if you have symptoms of high est like puff or sore nipples you may want to ask your doc for some clomid or nolvadex to help, these are SERM drugs which will keep the est from binding to you chest tissue and growing you a set of boobs...

Once you begin using an AI like Arimidex , how long does it take the E2 already in your system to cycle out?

rmacgurn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest_and_trees View Post
    Once you begin using an AI like Arimidex, how long does it take the E2 already in your system to cycle out?
    Cant say for sure, as many factors affect this. body fat, hence estrogen receptors will take the levels down (but not necessarily good) as that est will cause other things not so good. State of your liver as that is where the Est is metabolized into a few different metabolites, your diet, eat lots of broccoli or take DIM supplements. like i said before just check you blood levels. If you go on Arimidex or other AI follow up blood work as you need to adjust your dose it is highly dependent on fat, liver condition, alcohol intake, etc....keep an eye on side effects of the est and if they seem like they are increasing ask your doctor for a script for clomid or nolvadex until your serum levels are down to normal range.

what type of side effects should someone be looking for? I'm on week two of Arimidex [.25 EOD so far] My E2 numbers were 167 3 weeks ago. I am a big guy so I definitely have my share of BF. I don't drink daily, though I did last week which was a bit unusual for me but mainly due to the holiday. Haven't had anything since Sunday.

subnet is offline Associate Member
    what type of side effects should someone be looking for? I'm on week two of Arimidex [.25 EOD so far] My E2 numbers were 167 3 weeks ago. I am a big guy so I definitely have my share of BF. I don't drink daily, though I did last week which was a bit unusual for me but mainly due to the holiday. Haven't had anything since Sunday.
    f&t - do you mean side effects of too much Arimidex causing too low E2?

If so, some sides are clicking joints such as knees (in my case ankles), tiredness, loss of morning wood and feeling lousy/lethargic/meh and loss of libido when one has too high E2. I had E2 originally in the high 50's and 2 weeks ago had another round of bloodwork. Just found out that my e2 is down to 5 (when the lab range was <29) - too low. I was wondering if it was going to be low because for the last week I had the symptoms I just stated above. Now it's all trying to find the sweet spot with Arimidex dosing. I was taking .25 m/w/f and .5 on injection day (Saturday).

on, and as an edit, I think the 1/2 life of A-dex is 48 hours if I recall correctly...

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    agree with macburn...u can use the letro in low doses BUT recheck asap youre right about the strength of letro and it having the ability to take you too low but if its all i had and what youre describing i would roll with that in low doses and get that liquidex asap...from what i hear its pretty easy to configure the doseages

crg
    crg is offline Junior Member
    liqidex works- my E was 51 in May and 31 the last week of June (different scale than yours, Quest tops out at 54) .5ml 2/wk did the trick for me. it works, its cheap, its easy, no reason not to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by crg View Post
    liqidex works- my E was 51 in May and 31 the last week of June (different scale than yours, Quest tops out at 54) .5ml 2/wk did the trick for me. it works, its cheap, its easy, no reason not to use it.
    Everyone is talking about a different scale for their estrogen count. Can anyone tell me if 228 on a scale of 130 or elow is really high for estrogen. When i get my estrogen down will it be easier to drop weight..

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    everyone is talking about a different scale for their estrogen count. Can anyone tell me if 228 on a scale of 130 or elow is really high for estrogen. When i get my estrogen down will it be easier to drop weight..
    yes
    yes

Everyone is talking about a different scale for their estrogen count. Can anyone tell me if 228 on a scale of 130 or elow is really high for estrogen. When i get my estrogen down will it be easier to drop weight..
    Well on my score of 167, I believe the male range is 20-50.

Well on my score of 167, I believe the male range is 20-50.
    I can't wait to see the difference in how i feel after i get my estrogen down to the correct range. It has always ran a little high but the doctor has always down played it when i asked. He says that all we need to worry about is my T score. This last test it jumped quite a bit. So i am going to try some liquidex or letro. I noticed that I have been getting pretty iratable with the kids. Sex drive is dropping a bit and i have been feeling a little tired. I hope this helps

Thread Information