Thread: Test Levels

Johnny Sinn is offline Associate Member

Test Levels

Just got my lab work back. So I have been running 200mg cyp broken into 2 shots per week and .5 arimdex 2x per week. My total test came back at a 545

Thats insane. Cant figure out what is doing it. I feel alright. Actually not much different than before TRT. Maybe switch esters? IDK. Doc wasnt too sure either

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Sinn View Post
    Just got my lab work back. So I have been running 200mg cyp broken into 2 shots per week and .5 arimdex 2x per week. My total test came back at a 545

Thats insane. Cant figure out what is doing it. I feel alright. Actually not much different than before TRT. Maybe switch esters? IDK. Doc wasnt too sure either
    how long have you been running it, and what's insane about that level?

Vettester is offline Banned
    How many weeks were you taking the "T" before you ran the labs? Also, when you ran your labs, how long was it after your last shot?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    yeh when did u do bloodwork after the last shot and where do u get your test

I've been on for 12 weeks and I get mine through my dr. I go to the local pharmacy here. I took a shot the day before I believe. I figured I would be sky high from 200 mg.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    i took my shot of 200mg/week the day before my shot and it was >1500... basically offscale... generally people do the labs the day before the shot is due..

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    hmm interesting i wud also think you would be 1000>

what was your e2 level?

maybe ask your doc if you can up it to 250mg per wk.

Being 31 I'm feeling pretty good. Hair loss is a concern and has started. Not sure if genetics or trt related tho. I guess the numbers aren't that important as long as I feel good. I can handle my lifestyle and not be tired. Plus cut all my caffeine intake. I'm suffering from adrenal fatigue too. Not sure if that would affect it

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    what exactly are peoples concerns with caffeine.....am i missing something?

I was taking 4 red bulls a day. The tall boys. It's a way I never want to feel again

All my bloodwork is back. T3,t4, cortisol and estrogen levels were all in check. I upped the dose a bit to see and I feel like I'm on a cycle. Lol. Bodyfat started dropping. Sex drive spiked through the roof. But acne started and I'm deathly afraid of hairloss. Some thinning has started and I'm afraid trt will aggravate it

Thread Information