iwill is offline New Member

Confused Please Answer !!

I have read some posts where people have mentioned that if we use AAS then later in our life we are more likely to be on TRT or HRT.

Does this also apply to person who lets say for example does two or three cycles and then also does a good PCT and hormones are good too and then he stops for life.

If some one does few cycles and with PCT brings his tests back too 600-700 range and stops using AAS for rest of his life after that will he also be likely to go on HRT later in his life?

Cheers

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    The general consensus is if you do aas before 25, there are physiological changes you will make that will impact your hormonal system later on in life. Impact for the negative. Also, by doing aas, there is a correlation to needing HRT at a younger age.

By NOT doing PCT, it just simply makes things worse.
    Last edited by Times Roman; 07-14-2010 at 10:59 AM. Reason: mistake

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    The general consensus is if you do aas before 25, there are physiological changes you will make that will impact your hormonal system later on in life. Impact for the negative. Also, by doing aas, there is a correlation to needing HRT at a younger age.

By NOT doing PCT, it just simply makes things worse.
    interesting...not that it matters TO ME at this point...

...i very well could be on TRT because of NO PCT but i think i may have been low-T all along(i'll never know)..

BUT...i thought that a good PCT was the insurance to do a safe cycle without ANY damage....but youre post makes more sense...almost like newtons law

gym_junki is offline Member
    pct is so u can boost ur natural test bak up so u dont damage ur self and to keep ur gains. u make 20pounds while on anabolics for 12 weeks ur shut down, u need ur natural test to start again so u can maintain ur weight and thats what pct is used for just to make that happen better and faster.

Vettester is offline Banned
    There's a fair chance that you will have low "T" levels after 40 just for the fact that many men go through the cycle of andropause , which is the male equivalent of menopause. This is a common thing with millions of guys who never even touched a drop of AAS.

So, if you end up going on TRT down the road, maybe there was some correlation to the AAS usage, but don't rule out that maybe it was ultimately your genetic destiny to go through hypogonadism.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    There's a fair chance that you will have low "T" levels after 40 just for the fact that many men go through the cycle of andropause , which is the male equivalent of menopause. This is a common thing with millions of guys who never even touched a drop of AAS.

So, if you end up going on TRT down the road, maybe there was some correlation to the AAS usage, but don't rule out that maybe it was ultimately your genetic destiny to go through hypogonadism.
    how about trt before 30 or 20 just due to low T....think that will ever be common medical practice?

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    how about trt before 30 or 20 just due to low T....think that will ever be common medical practice?
    That's a good question. I'd say it's going to be awhile before it catches up and the docs start treating each patient as individuals, regardless of age. For now, there's too many stereotypes from these docs regarding the meds we take, and their egos won't let go. I think about the crap I went through and that's after 40.

Thread Information