eregitano is offline Junior Member

What shoud expectations be for Armidex

Just started a script of Armidex (pill form) from the doc, .5 mg eod. Curious what I should expect to feel taking this. I've taken two doses at this point and don't feel much of anything different.

I've heard people talk about being more vascular, losing water, feeling the effects of the T more prominently ...are these tall tails or true expectations? Walk me through what I should expect to feel and see taking Armidex with my TRT.

My current protocol is this if interested.

My TRT Results
    Last edited by eregitano; 07-16-2010 at 08:16 PM.

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    I never really feel anything when using it.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    same here. about the only thing i've noticed is a reduced bloating...

Vettester is offline Banned
    Agreed, less water retention is about it.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't notice anything, but take it for bloat.

n00bs is offline Member
    High e2 will cause emotional problems...

If e2 is too high you will feel emotional benefits if you are having problems..

Also you wont grow boobs..

I would try quarter tab .25mg then get labs and see if you need .5.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bs View Post
    High e2 will cause emotional problems...

If e2 is too high you will feel emotional benefits if you are having problems..

Also you wont grow boobs..

I would try quarter tab .25mg then get labs and see if you need .5.
    what have you found to be the best practice in breaking the tabs, using a knife seems to break completely unevenly for me.

n00bs is offline Member
    You can buy pill cutters off ebay

You can buy pill cutters off ebay
    thanks, just bought one

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    guess you'll find out soon and have a tall tale to tell yourself

I too have been on Armidex for a couple weeks now. I started with .25 EOD and now after two weeks I'm taking .5 EOD. I plan to get my blood tested after 6 weeks from starting the Arimidex . My main motivation for taking it was that my E2 numbers where off the chart at 167. As for what I've experienced so far, I too have been passing *a lot* of water. More than usual and I've been on diuretics for roughly 5 months. I can say that I am actually starting to notice veins in my hands and arms again; something I have not seen since my 20's and I'm 42 now. I also find my overall mood is much more stable. I don't get worked up quite so easy. Which in itself, is a big plus. My libido and sexual performance are also improving. Granted, they've all been slow in building so it was not like some miracle over night response, but since you asked and now that I think about it, I guess the answer to your question is, "yes", they are true expectations.

Keep us posted as to your results, I'd be interested to see how you respond.

Quote Originally Posted by forrest_and_trees View Post
    I too have been on Armidex for a couple weeks now. I started with .25 EOD and now after two weeks I'm taking .5 EOD. I plan to get my blood tested after 6 weeks from starting the Arimidex . My main motivation for taking it was that my E2 numbers where off the chart at 167. As for what I've experienced so far, I too have been passing *a lot* of water. More than usual and I've been on diuretics for roughly 5 months. I can say that I am actually starting to notice veins in my hands and arms again; something I have not seen since my 20's and I'm 42 now. I also find my overall mood is much more stable. I don't get worked up quite so easy. Which in itself, is a big plus. My libido and sexual performance are also improving. Granted, they've all been slow in building so it was not like some miracle over night response, but since you asked and now that I think about it, I guess the answer to your question is, "yes", they are true expectations.

Keep us posted as to your results, I'd be interested to see how you respond.
    I'm curious what scale your estrogen is on, mine was also in the mid 100's however the scale used is quite different that what you typically see on here, my scale was on a 40-115 range...

n00bs is offline Member
    Just dont miss the e2 sweet spot... BecAuse its worse then before you started.

Just dont miss the e2 sweet spot... BecAuse its worse then before you started.
    what does that mean? (sweet spot)

n00bs is offline Member
    There will be a certain e2 level that is just right for you the number isnt important usually around 25-30 i believe any less and its erectile dysfunction and alot of pain..

There will be a certain e2 level that is just right for you the number isnt important usually around 25-30 i believe any less and its erectile dysfunction and alot of pain..
    gotcha...the scale my doc had for E is a bit different, next bw I'm going to ask specifically for e2.

n00bs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eregitano View Post
    gotcha...the scale my doc had for E is a bit different, next bw I'm going to ask specifically for e2.
    It needs to be an ultra sensetive e2 test. Im on my phone so i cant remember if it is quest or labcorp you want to use.. Ill look later

I believe my Doc said it was 20-50.

Biggzo is offline New Member
    Honestly dude. My nipples were itchy, and bugging me. When I walked and felt the shirt rubbing my chest, it irritated it. ALL BAD! Took it, went to be on my stomach and felt irritation. Woke up and felt nothing at all. Literally worked over night.

n00bs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggzo View Post
    Honestly dude. My nipples were itchy, and bugging me. When I walked and felt the shirt rubbing my chest, it irritated it. ALL BAD! Took it, went to be on my stomach and felt irritation. Woke up and felt nothing at all. Literally worked over night.
    Its a very powerful drug.

Thread Information