clb1 is offline New Member

difference between enth and cyph

I am on hrt 400 mg every other month I have been using test cyph for about 6 wks with great results. I went to the pharmacy to refill and i noticed they had refilled it with test enthate instead of test cyph. when i questioned the pharmacist he said there is very little if any difference in the 2. I looked online and i cant really tell if there is much of a difference. he said they had to fill it with what they could get from theyre supplier. what is the difference if any. th alot

crg
    crg is offline Junior Member
    dude, sixth post from the top.. basic guide by kale..read it

Billytk03z is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clb1 View Post
    I am on hrt 400 mg every other month I have been using test cyph for about 6 wks with great results. I went to the pharmacy to refill and i noticed they had refilled it with test enthate instead of test cyph. when i questioned the pharmacist he said there is very little if any difference in the 2. I looked online and i cant really tell if there is much of a difference. he said they had to fill it with what they could get from theyre supplier. what is the difference if any. th alot
    In laymans terms... No difference at all... Test Cyp is basically the American/US version of Test Enanthate ... both are roughly between 8 -14 days give or take a few days... you can use both at the same time without worries... It is best recommended to inject twice per week to keep blood levels more stable.... the only difference I have heard from other bro's about cyp and ent is bloating from esters.. some peeps seem to bloat more on ent than cyp and vice versa... but as far as quality of test or absorption its bascially all the same....

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    your only getting 400mg every other month?! whats the exact injection protocol?

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crg View Post
    dude, sixth post from the top.. basic guide by kale..read it

Nice response CRG.

Bro, your question got the correct answer, but do you still need further help?

clb1 is offline New Member
    actually I take 400mg every other week. sorry

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Cypionate contains 8 carbons, Enanthate contains 7... making not much of a difference in terms of release and blood concentration. E just yields less of the weight as an ester and more as Testosterone . No significant different when your pinning on a weekly basis.

Thread Information