grayhulk is offline New Member

Blood work concern

Last time I had blood work done I was on 300mg a week and right before my next shot I did a blood test. My test level was mid 700's and I was feeling good but I though it was a bit too much of a spike and I was having some estrogen side affects. I split it up to 175 monday morning and thursday night and now everything seems great. My only concern is my next blood test. I don't want it to show too high. I am going to do the test monday morning before my shot but I will have taken a shot of 175 on thursday night. Do you think my levels will show too high after such a short time? I don't want my doc to cut my levels. I feel good at waht I am at now but I am afraid my level will be over 1000 and he will freak out. Do you think for that week I should just do a shot of 300 and then test 7 days later or just see what I am at now. Sorry this is so long!

ReBilly is offline Junior Member
    That amount of test is pretty much cycle level. I can't see how your test scored in the mid 700s on 300 a week, or why you would be converting if your overall test was right in the normal range.

My last test I was at 1200, 37 free, and estradiol at 34... and that's on 160 a week of test, 250 IU of HCG 2x a week, and .5 arimidex 2x a week... no wonder why every time I pop an Arimidex I was a walking boner machine lately LOL

Vettester is offline Banned
    I tend to agree with ReBilly. Not sure how you're maintaining a 700 score at 300mg. Hard to say how your score will respond, everyone is different. All I know is that I'd be looking at other variables like E2, testes shrinking, and what things are needed to provide a long-term balanced program.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    maybe the 700 because after day 5 the levels drastically decline?

but grayhulk....you added 50mg to your dose when you split it 300 weekly then 175mg twice a week???? do the math....AND to answer your question...will your bloodwork show high(er) now?? I say HELL YES...because after pinning that 175 on thursday...you plan on testing FOUR days after !!!!!!!!! RIGHT AT PEAK!!!!!!!!!??????????
    your in a catch 22 because of course you want to see where your level is on your new split but your risking losing your dose

Sorry guys, I meant I am taking 1.5ml which equals 300mg a week. I am now taking .75ml 2 times a week. So if I tested in the low 700's after 7 days with a 300mg shot, you think I will be WAY high after 3.5 days with a 150 shot?

ReBilly I have had a tone of blood tests and it took a lot to get my test levels up from 160. Last one was low 700's 7 days after a 300mg shot. It is what it is. I did nothing to hamper this test in any way. I hope the people at the blood lab are component and my doctors not laying to me. Maybe they are trying to make me into a freak? Happens all the time.
    Last edited by grayhulk; 07-22-2010 at 06:29 AM.

ReBilly is offline Junior Member
    I'm not accusing you of lying, just saying that's way out of range for normal. Never heard of anybody metabolizing test so fast, or anybody and converting to estrogen when their test was in range.

Are you also using HCG and Arimidex ? Seems to be the standard. Oh and also, are you injecting testosterone cypionate OR testosterone enthanthe and are your injections intramuscular? If you're doing it IV you might have huge spikes that would make you convert and maybe you would clear it out faster?

I am injecting testosterone enanthate intramuscularly. I am not on HCG but was taking liquidex. I stopped taking Liquidex a few weeks ago because I want to see what my estrogen is at with twice a week injections without it. I'm not sure if it matter but I am 6'2" 325 and mostly muscle. I have no idea why its that low but it is. Anyway, I feel much better on the dose I am on now. I am just going to keep doing what I am doing and see whats up when I see the Doc on the 14th.
    Last edited by grayhulk; 07-22-2010 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grayhulk View Post
    Sorry guys, I meant I am taking 1.5ml which equals 300mg a week. I am now taking .75ml 2 times a week. So if I tested in the low 700's after 7 days with a 300mg shot, you think I will be WAY high after 3.5 days with a 150 shot?

ReBilly I have had a tone of blood tests and it took a lot to get my test levels up from 160. Last one was low 700's 7 days after a 300mg shot. It is what it is. I did nothing to hamper this test in any way. I hope the people at the blood lab are component and my doctors not laying to me. Maybe they are trying to make me into a freak? Happens all the time.
    AGAIN...imo....YES

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    I take 300 a week and my last test was 740. A lot of it depends on the time of day the blood is drawn, how much the patient weighs, muscle mass, estrogen levels ect.. Also a dr. can prescribe as much as 500 a week and be in the guidelines of the FDA's safe dosage recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by ds53 View Post
    I take 300 a week and my last test was 740. A lot of it depends on the time of day the blood is drawn, how much the patient weighs, muscle mass, estrogen levels ect.. Also a dr. can prescribe as much as 500 a week and be in the guidelines of the FDA's safe dosage recommendation.
    You didnt state when your shot was taken vs. when blood was drawn which would be helpful in this particular thread..the op is asking opinions on what we think his test level will be AFTER only 3.5 days of injection(150mg in his case)

Thread Information