chinchilla is offline New Member

Lab levels..help w/ soft landing

Hx: 40s male, high endurance sports.. TRIs, mountain bike, cross fit, golf and swim. Excellent health
    1/10/10 TT=410, %free =1.55, Free=64, Doc recommend topical testerone
    Used it as directed for 3 months and did nothing for me...the labs proved that. My levels dropped?
    3/1/10 TT=290, %free=1.65, Free Test-41, took result to my doc and he recommended cypionate 75mg weekly
    7/1/10 TT=1020, %free=3.15, Free Test-341...not taking anything else like antiestrogen. Feel great, added about 7 lbs of muscle (I'm 5.10, 170 now)
    Concerned cause I don't want my doc to stop the test...what should I do? Should i be around 700-800?

Vettester is offline Banned
    Real surprised that you hit above 1000 with only 75mg. I would ask for another test, but this time wait it out the full 7 days and see how your serum looks then.

chinchilla is offline New Member
    Yeah, so was I! So what is the most accurate timeframe to test levels...?
    Also, what's the best timeframe (# of hours after last hgh inject) from your last dose to check IGF-1 levels? It seems there's a big variation in levels w/o change in dosing.

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    Have your blood test done on day 7 after the last injection, wait 10 days is even better. Cyp seems to peak out with me on about day 5 and starts going down after that. Have your blood drawn in the afternoon late as possible 3:00 pm. Test levels can be as much as 50% lower in the afternoon as they are in the morning.

Thread Information