ReBilly is offline Junior Member

What's YOUR sweet spot with your levels?

Last I had my levels checked, I was at 1200 total testosterone with free test and estradiol both in the mid 30s. I felt great the next week, but the test numbers on the higher side made me think I should decrease my weekly shot, which I did. We'll see how I feel this week.

Where do YOU personally aim for your total testosterone, free test, and estradiol?

I was actually just wondering about a similar thing. Last month when I was tested, my Total T was 1167; however my E2 was *167*. My doc wanted me to lower both so I started Arimidex for the E2 and dropped DHEA and lowered my weekly Test Cyp from 200mg to 180mg. As high as my E2 was, I felt better with the higher Test numbers. It seemed like I had more energy but more importantly, the desire to be physically active and work out was significantly greater. My doc wants to get my Total T in the low to mid 800 range; which seems to be standard for most here on this site. As for my E2, I'm sure low 20s.

What I'm wondering is, can someone *safely* remain in the 1000-1200 range as long as you're taking an AI. Maybe add some HCG to "keep the boys working"? Are there any risks in staying in those ranges? How heightened would the risks of prostate, colon or any other cancer be?
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 07-23-2010 at 12:17 PM.

ReBilly is offline Junior Member
    DEFINITELY running the HCG . It might be my favorite part of HRT, since I have a varicocele repair and my boys finally feel like they did beforehand after over a decade of soreness, tenderness, shrunkenness etc.

If I can stay in that range without health problems, then I will keep my dose at 180 a week instead of 160, and continue to run HCG at 250 X2 a week and arimidex at .5 2x weekly

Vettester is offline Banned
    IMO ...
    750 - 800 is about ideal on total serum
    2% on free
    25- 35 on E2

Running higher on the total is OK for awhile, but I believe that should be cycled responsibly and then backed off accordingly. I've had my moments where I've bumped it up because of deca , or whatever, and I can tell my body starts stressing a bit after a few months.

Prolonged stress isn't the way to go when trying to manage a healthy, balanced, long-term TRT program.

getinold is offline Junior Member
    Got test couple of weeks ago and mine too was at about 1250 total.The best i felt ever,a couple times a day i almost felt i was on a buzz.Muscles were pumped almost all the time.My Doc of course cut me down,I cant say i crashed but definitley not
    the same.i agree with vetteman08 cycle

crg
    crg is offline Junior Member
    im staying in the 1100-1200 total , 250-300 free range, a bit above 2%, E is 31 and it's working for me..balz shrunk some at first but seem to be holding their own now

I feel better overall on this TRT protocol than I did on past cycles of 400 TC

Thread Information