Thread: Nipple pain

xpunksurferx is offline Junior Member

Nipple pain

As some of you know, I am currently perscribed 200mg test C ew and .5 adex ed. I have been on this protocol for 4 months.

The past few days I have started to get symptoms of gyno. Mind you, I have mild pubescent gyno. The last few days, the lump under my left nip (the more gynoee side) has began to be painful. I have also started to feel low energy, sex drive, etc. Doc said that I should increase adex to 1mg ed for 2 weeks (I convert very high naturally, I was 72 on 0-52 before I started trt).

I followed his advice and symptoms were gone after 1 day, so I kicked the adex back down after 2 days. 3 days later, nipple pain is back.

Notes: I ran out of test and injected approx 75 mg, instead of the normal 100mg shot, and used a left over tube of testim to make up the difference right before all of this started.

Is it time to add some letro?

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Since no one has responded, I will give it a shot.

First, take a deep breath bro.

Second, If you started at 72 before trt even with your t injections, .5 everyday should still be enough to drive your e2 into the dirt!

There is something else going on and my suggestion is to think about suspending your trt, starting some form of pct, and find a physician who is smart enough to figure out what is going on with you.

I say this without knowing any of your stats or lab results, I guess you could be 800 pounds and 70%bf, but I doubt that.

You have no stats listed on your page, and you have been a member for 4 years. what is your history?????? Sorry, dont feel like reading all of your posts.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry mate! Only time I have nipple pain is when my woman bites too hard. Maybe someone here has more experience?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    when was your last bloodwork?

Vettester is offline Banned
    Haven't incurred that issue either. Possibly this is the stage where a SERM like Nolvadex might be considered??? Maybe others with more in-depth knowledge of this area can chime in.

eregitano is offline Junior Member
    certainly is a symptom of high estrogen, however you need to figure out exactly where your levels are. You indicated a 72 before TRT, what does you BW look like 4 months in? When you're feeling this discomfort is a good time to have your levels checked and confirm if it's indeed E levels or something else at play...

my last blood work was at 3 mo and it was

total T 758 250*1100
    Free T 264 50*250
    E2 27 0*52

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xpunksurferx View Post
    my last blood work was at 3 mo and it was

total T 758 250*1100
    Free T 264 50*250
    E2 27 0*52
    Those numbers look good. Did you mis-type the E2 number?

No, but at the time I was having no problems

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Ask to get your estradiol tested again.

-VM

UPDATE:

Nipple pain seems to be getting under control but I have broken out with VOLCANOS on my back, and I am gaining weight. WTF is going on, should I lower the test dose? It seems all classic E2 sides are on the rise.

gabearroyo918 is offline Junior Member
    Dude Im having the same problem... CAN SOMEONE HELP... MY TRT is with testopel tho.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gabearroyo918 View Post
    Dude Im having the same problem... CAN SOMEONE HELP... MY TRT is with testopel tho.
    If you start a new thread we will help you find some answers. Please include your stats, pertinent BW results, and a summary of your TRT program (all meds, dosages & frequency). Thanks.

JimInAK is offline Member
    When my nips became sore during a cycle, the soreness went away in less than 48 hours after I started my PCT of 40mg/day of Nolvadex .

I'm not sure if this post is relevent here and you may get by with half that daily dose, but I was surprised how quick and effective Nolvadex was...

Thread Information