Thread: starting my TRT

TRT2010 is offline Member

starting my TRT

First off, I am glad to be back. my other account i have used for over 5 years in not letting me access it anymore but i am still working on it.

I just got my results from my doctor at the ant-age clinic and i was told my free base test is at 400. They said I qualify for TRT and they will be giving me a shot of test c once a week to keep me steady at 900-1000. what should i expect from this? I am 26 have done 1 cycle of test e 500mg and a few phera flex cycles a few years back. I am 195 lbs body fat about 10% and i work out 5 days a week or more with a 4 on 1 off routine. I have been gear free for over 3 years. Should i expect any solid gains from this? they also said if need be they will cycle in some HCG if needed during the cycle. They said typically they dont do this till 6mo into treatment. any advise would be great

ohh yeah something else. Thsi clinic is not giving me a scrpt they say i have to go in there every week and the only arrangment they will make with me is give me a pre-loaded syringe with a single dose in it so i dont have to drive 70 miles to and from everyweek. i have a apt with a ENDO a month from today. Do you think the ENDO will give me a scipt? or will i have to contuniue going to the AAC?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    not to hijack, but you coudl be a spokesperson for why NOT to do gear too young!

but let me ask you a question, since i too will be starting trt here soon.... what dose are they giving you on the test c??

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRT2010 View Post
    ohh yeah something else. Thsi clinic is not giving me a scrpt they say i have to go in there every week and the only arrangment they will make with me is give me a pre-loaded syringe with a single dose in it so i dont have to drive 70 miles to and from everyweek. i have a apt with a ENDO a month from today. Do you think the ENDO will give me a scipt? or will i have to contuniue going to the AAC?
    dam! I hope the endo DOES give you a script (what I'm hoping for too). That would suk if you had to do all that weekly driving....! They may have you come in at first, then after a little while if you start asking your endo to show you how to do it, then may relax a little...?

yeah they said they wont budge when it comes to sending me home with more than 1 week worth thats why i am hoping that when the ENDO looks at my blood results from me before i started that he will let me see him regularly and give me a scrpt. the paper work at the AAC says i am not to get TRT from anyone else but them while they are treating me. So I hope the ENDO does what i want him to. As for the dose i have no idea yet. So did anyone else have the same issue where the AAC wont give you a scipt?

does anyone have any advise on what i should say to my ENDO to ensure a scrip

Vettester is offline Banned
    I had a Endo try to BS me with telling me that it was illegal for patients to take scripts home. Said that's why they call it a "controlled substance"; meaning they're the ones who control it. So glad I didn't get caught up in that bozo's program!

There isn't much you can tell the Endo. It just depends on his viewpoint about patients and TRT. Sadly, I've been real disappointed with endos for the most part based on my experience and what I have heard from others. Seems there's more stories about these guys being roadblocks opposed to being the solution. If anything think about what you "don't" want to say. Don't mention anything about using this stuff to enhance your physical appearance. Don't tell him that you are prone to getting angry or anything ... Some of these guys will think that you will go roid rage on them if they give you a script.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    ALSO....find another clinic...FIRST TIME...i've EVER heard of an ant aging clinic putting a paying customer thru such bullshit

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    You have other and better options. You just might not realize it yet. The routine they're putting you through is full of unnecessary hoops and hassles. You can find HRT clinics that will be happy to work with you.

I just found another AAC that is much closer than the one i was planning on going to. In Arizona you have to do alot of driving to get anywhere u need to go. Although they also said the same thing that the other clinc said. They will only let me take home 1 pre-loaded syringe with me every other week but they did seem to care more about me as a pateint with a medical condition than some guy wanting gear. I will update on Friday when i go there and let everyone know of my experince in case there are others that live in AZ inthe valley.

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    I believe I would get a new endo, my doc sells me a bottle and gives me a script for a yrs worth and a endless supply of needles and syringes.

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Ed View Post
    You can find HRT clinics that will be happy to work with you.
    Seriously. I'm in AZ and my family doc put me on TRT with zero hassles and weekly self administered injections. I've switched it to 2x weekly and he's fine with that decision (split the dose, pin more frequently). Other than that there are plenty of HRT clinics around the country that will work with you without even needing to visit them. Everything is done online and over the phone. You already have blood work. You'll just fill out their paper work and send it in with your lab results, and BOOM -- hassle free HRT program. Do some more research and you'll find what you need.

Vettester is offline Banned
    What?? The new place lets you go home with one (1) preloaded syringe for TWO weeks? That's just absurd! There's a hundred other places that will give you at least a 10ml bottle and anything else you need to administer your TRT on a regular basis. Are they afraid that you're going to be hustling steroids down on Van Buren at night if they give you more than a syringe?

Thread Information