Philly Grappler is offline Associate Member

AI other than Arimidex for TRT

Anybody have a doctor who has prescibed them something other than Arimidex for long term use against bloating and gyno. Arimidex is just not agreeing with me. If I take too much it wipes out the nipple pain but but my estradiol level goes to 0; if I don't take enough my estradiol levels actually are normal but I still have pain and a bump in the nipple. I tried .25/EOD, .25ED, 5 EOD, and even 1mg every other day.

I am very gyno prone and had surgery in the past from puberty gyno. I get gyno just by looking at a steroid .

Another thing that got rid of the soreness was Tamox but i don't know if that is ok to use long term, and if so, at what dosage? I'm not a big guy; I'm short and stocky at about 5'6 and 170 lbs.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    i had gyno from puberty and i'm taking 1.5 EOD.. works just fine for me.. have you tried .5 ed? everything else would be even worse for you

Philly Grappler is offline Associate Member
    I haven't tried the .5 ED but when I was taking the 1mg EOD I was having back pain.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure about the back pain.. but it seems to me that rather than spiking your system with the higher dosage taking a lower dosage amounting to the same over a longer period of time would be less stress on your system..

I'm able to handle higher dosages because i'm also a good bit larger (close to 290)..

let me qualify that i'm not a super expert on this but it seems like that may be the route to go.. hopefully Vette or one of the geniuses on here will pipe up

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    First off are you taking Arimidex "as" or "for" TRT, not sure if you're on test also?? But if you still get pain after gyno surgery that may mean there is some other estrogen still active in you system, something that arimidex may not treat, the back pain may have to do with arimidex sides- is it around the kidney area? look up arimidex sides.

you can also tumeric or curcumin caps for the gyno pain.

Vettester is offline Banned
    What is your E2 Score?? Have you been running regular labs to keep track of your progress? A complete panel with hormones would be good ("T", "E", DHEA, SHBG, etc.)You could consider looking at some Aromasin . Be careful, as it is a little more potent than the Arimidex /Anastrozole.

How have long have you been running the Tamox/Nolva, and what doses? I don't think you want to go much over 4 weeks on that stuff, but check with one of the gurus in the PCT section and run it by them.

Thread Information