Thread: Recent labs

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member

Recent labs

Just got a call from my doc's office about my most recent blood work. My T numbers were 847 in the reference range of 250 - 800. The assistant said I could reduce the dose if I wanted to (LOL), or continue at the same dose and follow up again in 4 months. Yeah -- I think I'll stay right where I'm at which is 200mg EW. I'm actually thrilled my numbers weren't higher because I had been running my test at 400mg EW while running deca at 300mg (or so) EW for a 12 week cycle just a couple of months ago. After I stopped the deca I found it mentally difficult to relinquish my 400mg EW, but I managed to back it off over about 6 weeks back down to 200mg EW. I had only been at 200mg EW for two week when I had the blood work done, so I'm certain that these scores reflect an actual dose of something a bit higher than 200mg EW. Overall, I'm pretty happy. I was concerned I was going to come back with scores above 1200 and he was going to get frisky with the questions. Bottom line for me is I feel good with my scores as is, so I'm not changing a thing.

Just to clarify a couple of points -- this visit and blood work was for my GP. He was the one who initially put me on TRT. I went with an HRT clinic for my script for deca and he does NOT know about that aspect of my treatment plan. I probably should just let him know that I'm doing TRT through another clinic but it's an easy script every 20 weeks and buying locally at a pharmacy is a lot cheaper than buying the same test cyp through my HRT clinic. So, yeah, I'm rolling the dice a bit. Feck it. You only live once.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    get er done epic

talstar is offline Junior Member
    I have been running 400mgs a week also Ed and finding it hard to go back to 200. I don't do bloodwork till Nov. So I have some time.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    feck it imma run 400

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    feck it imma run 400
    LOL! I have found I actually feel better around the 200mg range (probably 200-250). 400mg EW has side effects for me with acne and moodiness. I'm already an asshole -- no need to enhance my character defects. That said, I'm getting ready to do a "blast" with some fairly serious quantities. Should be a hoot.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Ed, you going to throw some more deca in the mix?

And a few other things. Deca just at a "joint relief" dose of 200mg EW. I'll PM you details if you want. I'm a bit hesitant to whip out the specifics in public at this time and in this forum because I really like seeing this place as a TRT focused discussion. What I'm going to be running is definitely a "cycle".

Vettester is offline Banned
    Yeah, if you get a a minute or two send me the details. Sounds like you're going to open up the jets a little.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    feck it imma run 400
    raise you a hundred

durak is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Yeah, if you get a a minute or two send me the details. Sounds like you're going to open up the jets a little.
    copy me please.

Durak -- PM'd ya...

Thread Information