Tadvice is offline New Member

Endo/Urologist/Anti-Aging -- Little Rock

Hey, folks. Quick background and a question:

I'm 37 years old, and I recently asked my family doctor to do a basic T test on me, with the suspicion that I probably always having been on the low side-- I guess that as I'm aging it's started to dip low enough to cause real problems.

I tested at 264 ng/dl. I know this isn't insanely low-- but I know it's not really healthy, either; and I feel like shit, and I'm checking off every box on the 'Low T?' symptom list.

Anyway, I got the typical spiel that 264 was "normal"; he would not consider any kind of TRT. He offered me a referral to an Endo, but I got the sense I was being dumped for a referral fee instead of sent to someone who might actually help.

So, my question is: does anyone have experience with an aggressive and well-informed Endo/Eurologist/Anti-Aging doc in Little Rock-- or perhaps in central Arkansas?

If anyone happens to have had, I'd really appreciate a point in the right direction.

Thanks,

JJ

TRT2010 is offline Member
    264 and they said no. Thats crazy. mine came back at 400 and i got my first shot the same day and i am getting a script for it cause my license just got suspended for 90 days so i cant make it to the AAC. I cant beleieve that they said no.

Thread Information