THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries

lowered my levels

I lowered my levels to 100MG EW for a blood test. Amazing, I now have tennis elbow in both arms, tired and my libido is off. Test was yesterday so I shot 200MG last night. Funny, we forget how much better we feel until we get back to those lower levels.

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    Man you hit the nail on the head about feeling better. I could not believe how much better I felt in a matter of hours after my first TRT shot. Simply amazing!

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ds53 View Post
    Man you hit the nail on the head about feeling better. I could not believe how much better I felt in a matter of hours after my first TRT shot. Simply amazing!
    Yea, my tennis elbow is alreay feeling better. It will probably take 2 weeks to get to 100%. I always forget I have tennis elbow until I drop my levels.

lifeforce0019 is offline Associate Member

Hit the wall during switch from test cream to test cyp

I suffered through a week long interval between stopping test cream and switching to test cyp injections. Thought I was going to die 2 to 3 days after stopping the cream. Funny thing is I didn't think the cream was working at all until I stopped. On the cream my blood test was in the low 400's. Dr. gave me a prescription for test cyp and I drove like a drug seeking addict to 3 pharmacies to get it filled as fast as possible! Today is the third day after a 200 mg injection and I am starting to feel alive again. I will do 200 mg per week and get a blood test in 6 weeks. Ordered liquidex yesterday since my estradiol was 59. Looking for a place to purchase HCG .

Funny you mentioned the tennis elbow! I also noticed sore joints during the switch including tennis elbow and bursitis in my right shoulder! I had terrible pain in my shoulder yesterday during my strength training!

Thread Information