Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not legal for Chinese pharmacies to just ship out HGH either, so anything you're receiving is not on the up and up. Could it be real? Yes. Is the probability high that it's fake? Yes.

Today I found some interesting information which may actually make it possible for people without insurance to receive *FREE* US-made HGH! -If you search for "HGH Manufactures" you'll find a site called "HGHNews". They list all the US based HGH manufactures and their respective product names. I did some further checking on a site called, "Partnership for Prescription Assistance" [@ PPARX.org] and there you can search to see if various prescription medications have Patient Assistance programs which pay for your medication if you qualify. Each company has their own qualifications, some are more lenient than others, you just have to check around. Often they will offer a 90 day free dose and then you would have to re-apply when you run out. Obviously this requires a doctors prescription and while I have called several manufactures to verify their programs, I have yet to try it myself. This sounds *real* promising! Now I just need a convincing argument to get my GP to sign off on it. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 11-08-2010 at 01:16 PM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Adult deficient growth hormone maybe? that is legal...especially if your IGF-1 is LOW.

My IGF-1 from my last blood test was 117.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest_and_trees View Post
    thats a tad low

yep---low--(mine was 99!)

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    yep---low--(mine was 99!)
    What exactly does that mean? The range on my test was 100-267 and my Doc didn't say anything about it.

What exactly does that mean? The range on my test was 100-267 and my Doc didn't say anything about it.
    my IGF-1 level was 99 which got me diagnosed with Adult Deficient Growth Hormone ...because on the low end and he wanted it higher

I was more curious about what the ADGH meant for you? I've read up on it and it still seems a bit vague other than potential bone loss, fatigue, and mood; which are all also associated with Low T in men. What is it doing to you? Have you been on HGH and has it improved any of your symptoms? If so, in what way? Did you have the "stimulus test" or was your IFG-1 level based on a standard random screening? It certainly seems like I'm in the low end of the range but not sure if that's good enough to go to my doctor and request treatment since he didn't feel it was significant [or know enough] to mention it before. He seems to feel my fatigue is a result of sleep apnea but I cant afford the sleep test so I haven't been able to do anything about it. What drives me crazy is a lot of this stuff is "chicken and the egg". What is causing what? Is the ADGH causing the sleep apnea or the other away around etc.? Same with Low T and high E2 or Hypothyroidism and sleep apnea. Is one causing the other and if so, which is which? It's enough to drive you crazy.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimInAK View Post
    An IGF-1 blood test is the BEST indication whether your HGH is good or not. I've had three IGF-1 blood spot tests and know that what I've taken from China was gtg.

You can claim American superiority and pay 8 to 10 times more for whatever certification or assurance you need. I don't believe that I need "8-10iu" to achieve what you do from your "4x potent superior American HGH" because I don't take that large of a dose, ever. Sounds to me like your selling used cars and asserting your opinion as fact.

How can you assert that you know anything about Chinese HGH from legitimate manufacturers?

I'd love to see a side by side comparison of Chinese and American HGH. However, the AMA and the DEA are protecting the monopoly of the American pharm producers, so we have been denied the opportunity for an open, honest comparison or debate.

"Getting what you pay for" makes sense when everyone is playing on a level playing field. American pharm manufacturers have a monopoly. That's why generic products are cheaper and Chinese HGH is a small fraction of the price of the equivalent American product.

I have no real reason to mistrust Chinese manufacturers any more than their American counterparts.
    I found the above comments amusing. I work in a part of the US Pharma Industry that supplies Active Ingredients to US Drug manufacturers. I am very familiar with China's Pharmaceutical industry. There are no FDA inspected or approved producers of HGH in China that can legally market their product in the US (unless one was recently approved by the FDA). This alone should be of concern when considering to utilize HGH that is made in China. While there are quite a few FDA approved facilities producing quality active ingredients & finished dosage drugs, the majority of China's Pharma producers are sub-par at best. With poor oversight, China's pharma industry is overly profit-driven right now with quality control often ignored in the name of immediate profit & growth. I personally know of many examples where ingredients or finished dosage products coming from China & other countries have been the cause of injury or massive recalls that have never been reported to the public. To think that your HGH (Made in China) is being made under optimum conditions with any great concern for your health is a very wrong assumption to make.
    Last edited by APIs; 11-09-2010 at 01:28 PM.

I was more curious about what the ADGH meant for you? I've read up on it and it still seems a bit vague other than potential bone loss, fatigue, and mood; which are all also associated with Low T in men. What is it doing to you? Have you been on HGH and has it improved any of your symptoms? If so, in what way? Did you have the "stimulus test" or was your IFG-1 level based on a standard random screening? It certainly seems like I'm in the low end of the range but not sure if that's good enough to go to my doctor and request treatment since he didn't feel it was significant [or know enough] to mention it before. He seems to feel my fatigue is a result of sleep apnea but I cant afford the sleep test so I haven't been able to do anything about it. What drives me crazy is a lot of this stuff is "chicken and the egg". What is causing what? Is the ADGH causing the sleep apnea or the other away around etc.? Same with Low T and high E2 or Hypothyroidism and sleep apnea. Is one causing the other and if so, which is which? It's enough to drive you crazy.
    He diagnosed me as ADGH based on a random screening. I do think random vs stimulus does differ from state to state but am not 100% sure. I took HGH for 6 months and boy did it help me sleep the best in my life! I am serious. Vivid dreams. DEEP DEEP SLEEP. I felt a GREAT sense of well being too. Not much bothered me. So much so that it didn't even bother me that I was gaining weight...I was also on other things which attributed to the weight gain...TEST and DHEA and too much estrogen...so...now I am cold turkey and I feel the difference. I really do. I miss the sleep. I want to clean out and start over with just hgh and E2-E-3 and Progesterone and LEAVE OUT the test and dhea. For now...only the armour....nothing else except some stuff for my cortisol/adrenals which I am self medicating. I think a lot of this starts with balancing the adrenals. Have you had that checked?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    He diagnosed me as ADGH based on a random screening. I do think random vs stimulus does differ from state to state but am not 100% sure. I took HGH for 6 months and boy did it help me sleep the best in my life! I am serious. Vivid dreams. DEEP DEEP SLEEP. I felt a GREAT sense of well being too. Not much bothered me. So much so that it didn't even bother me that I was gaining weight...I was also on other things which attributed to the weight gain...TEST and DHEA and too much estrogen...so...now I am cold turkey and I feel the difference. I really do. I miss the sleep. I want to clean out and start over with just hgh and E2-E-3 and Progesterone and LEAVE OUT the test and dhea. For now...only the armour....nothing else except some stuff for my cortisol/adrenals which I am self medicating. I think a lot of this starts with balancing the adrenals. Have you had that checked?
    I too had suspected adrenals however, I did have an AM cortisol test just last month at it was 10.1 on a range of 6.2-19.4. I'm beginning to suspect *moderate* ADGH based on my IGF-1 results and symptoms. But as I've said, I may have a difficult time convincing my GP of that. It was hard enough to get him to buy into the clinical Hypothyroidism and that was only after I had provided him with clinical evidence that the standard range had changed putting me in the low column. Fortunately, I'm responding well to my NaturThroid now that I've dialed in my dosage at 4 grains per day, [260 mg] even though my TSH was boarder-line when I began.

P.S. - APIs, I too have seen aftermarket/knock off Chinese made products for other industries and though they may look at first glance to be similar to their OEM counterparts, they're far from it and quality control is non-existent. A company I worked for had to send back our entire stock of a particular product due to a 100% failure rate, not to mention we lost a lot of money and customers in the process. However in this case, I believe the Chinese product referred to above is not actually sold in the states but purchased direct via mail order from over seas or from people traveling abroad.
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 11-09-2010 at 03:08 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information