ambulldog is offline New Member

please review bw and advise

this is my nrother in laws bw. the clinic he went to tells him he needs to be placed on test. i disagree but id rather get some expert opinions on his work up. i will only include the pertinent items and anything out of range. he is 50and a large dude(heavy) and on meds for bp, chol and diabetes. the ranges are to the right. thanks

tt- 653 250-1100
    free- 81 35-155
    % free- 1.24 1.5-2.20
    estradoil- 73 <54
    igf binding 1-8 13-73
    t3 total- 101 76-181
    t4 total-10.6 4.5-12.5
    tsh 3rd gen- 1.26 .40-4.50

no fsh or lh tested

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    this is my nrother in laws bw. the clinic he went to tells him he needs to be placed on test. i disagree but id rather get some expert opinions on his work up. i will only include the pertinent items and anything out of range. he is 50and a large dude(heavy) and on meds for bp, chol and diabetes. the ranges are to the right. thanks

tt- 653 250-1100
    free- 81 35-155
    % free- 1.24 1.5-2.20
    estradoil- 73 <54
    igf binding 1-8 13-73
    t3 total- 101 76-181
    t4 total-10.6 4.5-12.5
    tsh 3rd gen- 1.26 .40-4.50

no fsh or lh tested
    I'm with you, I don't see where the need for prescription test exists. A lot of guys would be thrilled to have that natty level. His LH/FSH is probably somewhere right in the middle. He could increase his free test a litttle and that will give him the additional enhancement he is looking for. His SHBG levels are probably a little high and can be lowered to open up more bio available free test.

His E2 is high, so it would hurt to throw a little estrogen blocker in the mix for a month or two to get it maybe somewhere in the 30's. I'm taking a guess, but is this individual dealing with high BF? Just wondering. Take it this clinic will tell you that you need test no matter what the score is.

oh yes high bf id guess high 30's minimum. thanks man appreciate it. i told him to talk to his dr who gives him all his meds and discuss ai's and some other supps with him just to make sure hes safe to take them

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    I'm with you, I don't see where the need for prescription test exists. A lot of guys would be thrilled to have that natty level. His LH/FSH is probably somewhere right in the middle. He could increase his free test a litttle and that will give him the additional enhancement he is looking for. His SHBG levels are probably a little high and can be lowered to open up more bio available free test.

His E2 is high, so it would hurt to throw a little estrogen blocker in the mix for a month or two to get it maybe somewhere in the 30's. I'm taking a guess, but is this individual dealing with high BF? Just wondering. Take it this clinic will tell you that you need test no matter what the score is.
    X2 lowering E2 should increase free t.

Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    X2 lowering E2 should increase free t.
    Ditto...

BillyBob210 is offline Junior Member
    Agreed

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    X5...first bloodwork i've ever seen/remember seein on this site that high at that age....i know my middle age doctor told me once that he considered arimidex only for his therapy as his test was decent but its all about that nasty E

welcome to the board and props for being a stand up bro in law

thanks for the replies guys. ive been a long time lurker

Thread Information