boundup is offline Associate Member

Pursuit of TRT - Suggestions?

My first adventure in the AAS world was my most recent endeavor on a Anavar 100mg ED and a Test Prop cycle (250mg a week), and since then, my interest in my own baseline has piqued.

Since I was about 23, I noticed a dramatic decrease in my sex drive, erection hardness/sustainability, body quickly added on body fat, I lost a considerable amount of strength and muscle and generally had shit for energy. While my body maintained weight, I overall had a sub-average physique. Three years ago, I became pretty ill, and after recovering from a 50lb body weight loss, I started weight training again. It was a long and painful process, but I was able to gain a solid amount of strength and muscle. However, my problems continued to get worse.

After starting my cycle and laying in the Test Prop when I was have sex drive issues, I felt quite good. In fact, most of the issues I was having seemed to completely drift away. Acne cleared up, sleep was amazing, sex drive was up dramatically, erection hardness was solid stone and my mood swings and anger issues seemed to subside quickly.

I presented this information, in hindsight probably not the best idea, to my doctor. She suggested that once I was 'done' (edit: been 4+ weeks since I stopped PCT - test was only 2.5 weeks at most) that she run some blood test. So, this past week she did a full workup. I received the results this past Monday. LH & FSH were really low, so low in fact she wanted to get a MRI down to check my pituitary gland. I did the scan this morning and the results came back with no abnormality.

So, now I am pushed to an Endo for further support. My test levels came back in the high 300's (as to the scale, I am not too sure - get my copy tomorrow), with low LH & FSH and elevated estrogen.

Long story short, I am in pursuit of TRT/HRT because after coming off cycle, all of my symptoms returned. It is weird to feel like nothing was wrong, until you 'fix' the problem and go back.

If I get shot down by the Endo, what should my path be? How should I bring this information up? I told my doctor what I ran and how much and I worry that will hurt me.

Any advice is welcomed.
    Last edited by boundup; 10-13-2010 at 05:56 PM.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    How many cycles have you ran?

And did you run proper pct?

One, and a short one at that. Anavar 100ed & test prop for about 2.5k weeks @ 250mg a week. Ran correct PCT for four weeks, and it has been 6+ weeks since.

I also have previous blood work that was taken about 10 months ago from a check out that shows values mostly inline with the ones taken recently (prior to any cycle).

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Just search around for a doc that will put you on trt

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    Just search around for a doc that will put you on trt
    Figured that is what I would be up against. Should I shy away from mentioning that I was on cycle?

Thread Information