ItsShadowTimeBuddy is offline New Member

Decent Test Level/Indecent Libido

Just a little history on myself. I hate reading long posts so I will be brief.

I've run four cycles of anabolic steroids (though two of those were Xtreme Tren cycles)

Biggest cycle ran for 16 weeks with proper pct:

600mg Test E
    400mg Deca

Dbol to kick in
    Winstrol at end

Nolva PCT

That was three years ago.

It has been a year and a half since doing anything but protein, but my libido is still non-existent. I just received test results back. My total testosterone level is 667. I'm puzzled and concerned. Anyone else experience this?

I'm going to begin searching posts to see what I can find. And forgive me for asking before doing a lot of reading. I'm depressed and desperate.

Thanks, ISTB

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Can you post your full bloodwork results pls

I will post them when I pick them up on Monday. I just received the call today from the nurse practitioner while at work. I was in a meeting but couldn't stand to pass up the call. All she said was your test result is normal at 667. I didn't really want to let the people around me to know what my health status is so I couldn't really press at the time. I don't know that he tested for free test. He just said that he was testing my testosterone level. So, I'm not hopeful that picking up my results will offer that much more insight. If he hasn't tested my free test I will be pressing him to do it. I will let you know as soon as I know more.

ITSB OUT

Vettester is offline Banned
    If he hasn't run or won't run your free test, see if you can get him to run labs on SHBG and albumin. Get those 2 and they can be calculated with the total serum to give you your free test result ng/ml & %.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    If he hasn't run or won't run your free test, see if you can get him to run labs on SHBG and albumin. Get those 2 and they can be calculated with the total serum to give you your free test result ng/ml & %.
    Oh, thank you! That's helpful. I can't wait to speak with my doctor.

BTW I'm 41 years old. I don't think that I included that in my first post.

Will keep this updated. I really appreciate the help.

ISTB Out

Let's not forget E2 levels ISTB, if too high, it can zap your libido, among other things. If you haven't had it checked then you need to add it to the list. If you've already had it done, what were your results?

O
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest_and_trees View Post
    Let's not forget E2 levels ISTB, if too high, it can zap your libido, among other things. If you haven't had it checked then you need to add it to the list. If you've already had it done, what were your results?
    Adding it to the list. I hope that my physician cooperates.

ronnin is offline New Member
    High or low E levels will kill your libido.

trix8 is offline Associate Member
    man i know exactly where ur coming from i ran deca for just 10 weeks about a year ago and my libido has beeen dead since, except their has to be cure because mine magically came back for like 6 days and pooof gone again so now im tryin to figure out what i did that weeek to make that happen but search around for deca dick threads thats what u got. I have one in the pct section shouldnt be tooo far down, good info from guys in their

Well, my doc only tested total, and I hear d or remembered wrongly as it was only 662. Still not bad I suppose. I am making another appt to chart our next move. I will search for Deca Dick. And will keep updating.

Thanks

Thread Information