Babyface is offline New Member

New Test Results: High Estrogen!?

My estrogen seems to be creeping UP... What can I do to SLAM my estrogen levels down?

I'm assuming the first step is to double my Arimidex dosage. Looking at these test results, do you think .5mg 3 x a week will be enough?

(Tests were both taken 4 days after my injection.)

Old Test Results: (7/10/10)

• 400mg. Test Cyp every 2 weeks

• 250iU HCG 3 x a weej

• .25 mg Arimidex 3 times a week

Total Testosterone : 2,190 ng/dL
    Free Testosterone: 759 pg/mL
    Percent Free Testosterone: 3.47%
    Total Estrogen: 161 pg/mL
    Dihydrotestosterone: N/A

3 months later...

New Test Results: (10/10/10)

• 200mg. Test Cyp every week

• 250iU HCG 3 x a week

• .25 mg Arimidex 3 times a week

Total Testosterone: 1,203 ng/dL
    Free Testosterone: 334 pg/mL
    Percent Free Testosterone: 2.78%
    Total Estrogen: 232 pg/mL
    Dihydrotestosterone: 58 ng/dl

As you can see I switched to weekly injections which stabilized my T levels and keeps me a little above 1,200 ng/dL which is great...

BUT... My estrogen levels are sky high since the last test!

What are your thoughts on how to lower the estrogen levels before I start growing a set of tits?! Should I use Nolvadex ? Or just up the dosage of Arimidex? And if .25mg 3 x a week still has my E levels rising like this, then what do you think would be a good dose to bring them back down?

Thanks for the help!

n00bs is offline Member
    For starters lower your hcg or test injections...

You need to include the lab ranges, because all differentlabs have different ranges and different parts of the world use different measurments. So makes it easier for people to read...

Your T is fairly high you obviously have passed your genetic setpoint for it and your body is dumping the rest into e2.

Also dont forget how hormones are metabolised and removed from the body.. The bowels.. If your diet is out your body will reabsorb hormones from the gut.

Babyface is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bs View Post
    For starters lower your hcg or test injections...

You need to include the lab ranges, because all differentlabs have different ranges and different parts of the world use different measurments. So makes it easier for people to read...

Your T is fairly high you obviously have passed your genetic setpoint for it and your body is dumping the rest into e2.

Also dont forget how hormones are metabolised and removed from the body.. The bowels.. If your diet is out your body will reabsorb hormones from the gut.
    Thanks for the reply. I'll edit that post tomorrow so it's easier for ppl to read. Good call. So when your T goes out of range on the high side your body jacks up the e2 in response? Is that what you're saying?

I'm not sure what you mean by, "If your diet is out your body will reabsorb hormones from the gut"

Are you saying if my stomach is empty, my body will start reabsorbing the estrogen in my bowels?

Thread Information