nwjt is offline Associate Member

False low test levels possible (on accident)?

I went 6 months ago and had my levels checked:
    Total: 294 (range 285-950)
    Free: 68 (range 50-247)
    % Free: 2.3
    Sex binding globulin: 21 (10-24)
    Estradiol TMS: 3.4 (range is 10-42)
    Luteinizing hormone: 2.1 (range is 1.5-9.3)

Before my levels were tested, I lost nearly 20-25 lbs by dieting and exercise over a 6 month period previous. I ate on averagre 1600 cals, it was well balanced but not the "cleanest" diet, I still ate sugar stuff. For a month or so before I started using an ECA stack to try to push the weight loss further as I was stuck.
    I went from 202 to 175.

Before my tests I think I was eating more than 1600 cals for a couple weeks or more.

Once I got on the T almost immeidately, withing 3 weeks I went from 175 to 186and over a couple months to 192.

I am not sure if I may of been dehydtrated to get to the 175 which would explain that.

But did I "Fake" my low test levels somehow with this routine? I would not call it drastic weight loss, but rather slow, healthy weight loss.

I guess I am having 2nd thoughts about TRT and wondered if maybe I should try stopping and see if my levels go up.

I was recently prescribed HCG which I think will help get my natty going.

Thoughts? Is it normal to second guess? Do I have reason to?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i think youre test levels could have been a tad bit altered but not huge on 1600 calories and also the eca stack....
    youre never gonna know unless u try a full restore...at 274 if u would have scored in 300's wuts the point....u want upper third....and was that 274 your only lab...cant remember your other post(s) as u know

Vettester is offline Banned
    That E2 score is as low as I've ever seen here. Can you clarify that's your score, and has it improved any since that lab work?

nwjt is offline Associate Member
    My E2 went up to about 30 after 200mg per week. Why was it so low? Could my diet of thrown my scores? That is in fact my score BTW.
    Last edited by nwjt; 10-24-2010 at 03:15 PM.

Thread Information