JuiceBox12 is offline Junior Member

E2 Before & After

My pre-TRT E2 level was 44, after a month of trt; 1mg/ml cyp, 300x3 hcg , 1000iu b12, and E2 was 46 after one week of having my last test inject and 3 days from my las hcg inject. The doctor gave me 1 mg arimidex tabs 30 for a month. I did 1mg for the first work. Feel really good but my function and sex drive is in the gutter. Please help this suck feeling good but not being able to feel good. Should I take it at then same time as my Cyp inject, before? After? Before and after?

Switching needles makes all the difference in the world. My wife no longer has to do my cyp pin in my butt, I do all my injections in my thighs. No blood, pain, simple and qucick.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    "rugged"???

Are you asking when to take the adex or adex, hcg and b12?

I think the fact that your E2 only went up 2 points is a good thing. Can you be a little clearer when about when you started taking the adex and how often? Did you start the very first week and then stop? or did u start taking it the first week after your labs?

Vettester is offline Banned
    Please don't tell us that you were taking 1mg/day of Adex??

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Please don't tell us that you were taking 1mg/day of Adex??
    ***YIKES** No kidding. What are these doctors doing? That's pretty friggin scary. Kudos to him for pre-testing your E2 and knowing to prescribe Adex but DAMN... that much that soon?! Tell him he needs a refresher course in TRT. 2 points is NOTHING... and 1mg Adex... **every day?!** ...will tank your E2 in no time flat! You'll feel like total shit and your libido will be out the window... Poor guy. Glad you posted here first. I'd hold off on any Adex until you start seeing signs of High E or at least your numbers get above 50. Even then I would start .25mg every other day! [EOD] And if that doesn't get your levels down, you can try .5mg OED but I'd be REAL hesitant to try 1mg and even then I would only do it EOD. Personally when I started Adex, my E2 was *167* and after about 6 weeks on .5mg EOD, it came down to the 40's and now I take .25mg only twice a week, when I pin, to maintain my E2 somewhere in the 20's.

Sorry Vetteman, didn't mean to steal your thunder but DAMN... it just get's me goin when I here shit like this from "supposed" licensed physicians. Thank Gawd for this site!
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 10-22-2010 at 08:14 PM.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    dayam juice...i can barely read that shiat.....

either way got the point...and hope u got the point from the fellars....i thought u been readin up here????

agree with forrest...lay off arimidex for a couple weeks check lab again or if u CANT....go real low dose till u can....e2 in the 40's aint nothing to try to slash

keep us posted bro

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest_and_trees View Post
    Sorry Vetteman, didn't mean to steal your thunder but DAMN... it just get's me goin when I here shit like this from "supposed" licensed physicians. Thank Gawd for this site!
    Forrest, no thunder taken, I assure you. Your experiences with having to work through your own E2 difficulties probably makes you one, if not the best guy for other members to relate to with their own struggles. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    dayam juice...i can barely read that shiat.....

either way got the point...and hope u got the point from the fellars....i thought u been readin up here????
    Agree!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Forrest, no thunder taken, I assure you. Your experiences with having to work through your own E2 difficulties probably makes you one, if not the best guy for other members to relate to with their own struggles. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks Vette.

Thread Information