bbrock is offline Junior Member

check out these test results and tell me what you think

Well i havn't been on the forum in awhile but i just got back some blood test results. When i started my TRT my doctor only tested my total tes it was 240. That was over a year ago. I don't have insurance so i can't afford to get my blood test often. Well my last test the doc tested total tes, free test and estrogen. I was very suprised by the results.
    QTETOL 758 on a scale of 250-1100
    %TES 3.05 on a scale of 1.5-2.2
    QTEFRE 230.8 on a scale of 35-155
    Estrogen 133 on a scale of 130 or below
    The blood test was taken one week after my injection and i take 400 mg every two weeks. I was also taking liquidex about two weeks prior to the blood test but i ran out. My previous Estrogen test I was at 230 so it has come down a bit. I have not been able to regulate my liquidex because the test are so expensive. Ive been judging my dose by the way i feel. I am not sure what this means because my free testosterone is way out of sight but total tes is within range. Should i cut back on my dose. Is it doing me harm to have such high free testosterone or am i lucky.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Age? will help a bit....thanks! ( you might be a lucky duck!)

Vettester is offline Banned
    The free test is fine ... 2% to 3% is IMO the place to be.

Just a couple things I'd personally change if it were me ... I would break up the 400mg/e2w and go with at least 200mg every week. I'm not sure what you mean by not being able to "regulate" the L-dex. In any case, I don't thing I would medicate the stuff just based on how you feel. A basic E2 panel shouldn't be too costly, and your AI dosage should be administered based on attaining and maintaining a E2 level that is optimal for you. Changing your injection frequency should also help you create a AI protocol that will keep things more steady and consistent.

And as Slimmer said, it would be helpful to see your stats. Thanks!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    only thing that suprises me is your total T is only 700's after a 400mg shot 7 days....i guess it does drop off drastically...another reason why these quacks shouldnt do these infrequent shots....
    u mention thinking of dosing on the way you feel...well...how long have you been on and what have you noticed...i dont see any dates other than your bloodwork was a year ago....have you been on this protocol for a year? you should have a lot to say about whats been goin on in that case

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Age? will help a bit....thanks! ( you might be a lucky duck!)
    Sorry I thought I put all that info in. I am 38. I have been on TRT for a 1.5 years. I have been on 400mg every other week for about a year.
    I am 6"4 350lbs. I have lost 50lbs since i have started but i cant seem to break this barrier.

yeah i know you are write. the last e2 i did before this test my E2 was 230. So even though i hadn't taken any liquidex in a few weeks it had still drove it down some. How often should i take an E2 panel once i start the liquidex again.

My last blood work was a few weeks ago. My doc changed labs on me so the test read a little different than what i am used to. I was very surprised with my free tes. I would have nerver guessed that it would have been so high.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrock View Post
    yeah i know you are write. the last e2 i did before this test my E2 was 230. So even though i hadn't taken any liquidex in a few weeks it had still drove it down some. How often should i take an E2 panel once i start the liquidex again.
    I don't think the panel you posted was E2. It looks to be one of the other estrogen panels. If it were me, I'd run labs at least 1x every 3 months til you get things dialed in. Actually, I run labs every 3 months regardless ... Hormones are serious and should be reviewed frequently. Your E2 could still easily be up in the 200's right now. It will be easier to control if you take more frequent injections on your "T". If you can take weekly injections, then you could probably go with 3x/wk on the Ldex, something in the range 0.5mg, maybe just a touch higher depending on your actual E2 score.

Thread Information