TASSY5 is offline Associate Member

Question Trt how long have you been on and any issues or problems

I have been on for 3 years now and was just wondering if i should ever take a break. I only take 200 mg of test c weekly and .25 of arimadex once per week.
    feel fine and have size because i work out. Just curious since i see alot of guys talking about HCG and introducing it into their TRT.

STATS
    43 year old male
    5'10"
    225 lbs
    work out 5 days per week
    due for blood work in December

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    been on a little longer than you...also went back to 200 ew yourself after dropping to 125 for 4-6 months...been wanting to add hcg for some time and prolly will soon due to the one and only issue....testical atrophy

TASSY5 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks

Karo is offline Associate Member
    I have been on and off test 3 or 4 times doing cycles but now just started TRT for the long-term. The only side effects I get are oily skin and acne. However that only happens when my test levels change. Like when I start to introduce test to my system, over the initial 2-3 weeks i'll get real oily skin and some acne on my back, face etc but not too bad. Then once my levels even out and my body gets used to the chosen dose all that goes away. Then if i'm on say 250mgs/week and I decide to go up to 500mgs/week I will get the oily skin and acne for 2-3 weeks as my test levels increase and then it goes away.
    I have found that as long as I keep my dosage the same and do my injections on the same days/time each week I don't get any side effects at all. Its when my levels fluctuate that I get the side effects. I have also had terrible insomnia in the past but when i'm on test I sleep like a baby. I also seem to sweat more at night when i'm on test regardless of the dose but it's not too bad.

Thread Information